I ordered this brand new from the Axe Palace. I've owned tons of Suhr, Fender, etc, including some built for endorsers, and to be embarrassingly honest, this G&L is right up there with them.

I had never played many G&Ls before this and took a little bit of a gamble. Originally I was looking for an olympic white strat with a maple neck and fretboard, but ended up ordering this because the orange is just too awesome Nick @ the Axe Palace was very helpful with choosing specs. When I was talking to him to place my order, it was 11:30PM, and I imagine I delayed him leaving the store a bit!

Originally, I planned to put a BKP Black Dog humbucker & 2 Slow Hand single coils in, but I'm really happy with the stock pickups. The single coils don't sound too squeaky, which I love.

I ordered this in October sometime and just got it today btw, so their turnaround is really fast.

Overall, I am very pleased given what I paid and the end result. If you order a CS G&L, I don't think you would be disappointed.

Want to Buy:

UV7PWH
beautiful !! ... love the color and the color combo , I have come so close to ordering that color before .... I been gassing hard at a Legacy HB too !! .... I would probably get a saddle lock bridge since we use a couple different tunings
That Legacy looks magical. Great color! Enjoy that DFV, best strat-style trem I've used.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Everytime I see a NGD thread from you I expect pr0nz.

Not disappointed.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
HNGD, that's a gorgeous piece.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
excellent
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?