Page 1 of 4
snip, better go whiteface for safety's sake. I don't care if it's offensive to some people.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by WCPhils
I thought he was armed

I heard he had 2 arms. But as he wasn't forewarned, he couldn't increase that number to 4.
Quote by Diemon Dave
The volume of shots is ****ing crazy. 14 shots into one dude who was already labeled as not being a threat?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
The volume of shots is ****ing crazy. 14 shots into one dude who was already labeled as not being a threat?
Well, shooting someone 14 times generally guarantees they'll continue not being a threat...
Quote by Diemon Dave
14 times...? wouldn't he have to reload?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Acϵ♠
14 times...? wouldn't he have to reload?

no it was a minigun so in reality he just tapped the trigger
it makes no difference if someone is shot once or 14 times. COPS SHOOT TO KILL NOT TO INJURE

If a cop shoots he isnt ever ever ever gonna do it unless it ends with the dude he shoots dead because thats the only sane method that can exist when cops can use guns. The cop prob wanted to make sure he was DEAD because when he shoots they are SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD.

getting no scoped in the head with 1 bullet = getting shot 14 times and dying
I really feel like 14 is excessive, even with that in mind
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Yeah, this has been pretty big talk around town. Surprisingly, I didn't run into any protests the last two days since I drive to work right past the park where it actually happened. There were protesters blocking traffic on the interstate last week though.

The one slightly redeeming thing about the story is that the cop has already been fired for not following protocol in approaching dontre Hamilton to begin with. It's pretty much bullshit that two other cops had stopped him and left him without incident, and then this one cop ****ed up and someone ended up dead.

We'll see how things work out. Ed Flynn, the police chief, and John Chrisholm, the county DA, have actually been pretty level headed about the whole thing. As long as the county sheriff's office stay out of this I don't think things will spiral like they did in Ferguson. David Clarke is a ****ing tool.

I will say that Milwaukee in general has a lot of racial disparity so this has some potential to explode. All that said, I'm mostly in the burbs at my parents' place through the weekend.

EDIT: Here's a good interview with the county DA, released before Monday's decision, that explains the legal ends on this whole thing:
http://expressmilwaukee.com/article-permalink-24565.html
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Last edited by snipelfritz at Dec 24, 2014,
BUT GUYS! THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH POLICING IN AMERICA! I MEAN, IT WAS OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING THIS GUY DID! RIGHT?!

R-Right...

guys?
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by zgr0826
BUT GUYS! THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH POLICING IN AMERICA! I MEAN, IT WAS OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING THIS GUY DID! RIGHT?!

R-Right...

guys?

Yea, he was black and in public.

Shit's out of order.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Was the victim black and in public?
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Quote by Axelfox
Nope, they were shot by this guy

http://nypost.com/tag/ismaaiyl-brinsley/

Makeup artists can do crazy shit.

You ever see The Thing? Not the shitty 2012 prequel one, the awesome one with Kurt Russel's hair.

Kurt Russel might also have been in it.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by Fisheth24
Was the victim black and in public?

And mentally ill.
Quote by snipelfritz
And mentally ill.

Quote by Diemon Dave
Oh man, some of the Facebook posts I've seen are the worst.

"Yeah, maybe if his family had helped him better and made him take his meds he wouldn't have gotten shot."

Damn honkies
Quote by Weaponized
it makes no difference if someone is shot once or 14 times. COPS SHOOT TO KILL NOT TO INJURE

If a cop shoots he isnt ever ever ever gonna do it unless it ends with the dude he shoots dead because thats the only sane method that can exist when cops can use guns. The cop prob wanted to make sure he was DEAD because when he shoots they are SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD.

getting no scoped in the head with 1 bullet = getting shot 14 times and dying

Question: do you have to try really hard to type out a post that stupid, over three paragraphs?
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by LostLegion
Will lolmnt add him to his sig?

par
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Question: do you have to try really hard to type out a post that stupid, over three paragraphs?

Lol, that post isn't really even stupid. You're just british.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by Acϵ♠
Lol, that post isn't really even stupid. You're just british.

Great comeback, you're putting in a good shift usurping his position of 'dumbest post in the thread'
"oh look at me, all british and sipping my tea in my flat whilst the bobbies go on by BEE BAW BEE BAW BEE BAW chasing that young delinquent with their night sticks oh ho ho look at me im so british and my police force is inept oh ho ho"
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by DisarmGoliath

its true tho, cops are trained so shoot to kill. source: my grandfather was a cop for 41 years and has confirmed this with me in prior arguments we've had about this kind of thing
banned
But Why Dont We Protest For The White Men That Get Killed By Black Cops
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Acϵ♠
"oh look at me, all british and sipping my tea in my flat whilst the bobbies go on by BEE BAW BEE BAW BEE BAW chasing that young delinquent with their night sticks oh ho ho look at me im so british and my police force is inept oh ho ho"

The fact our police are able to kill far fewer civilians (percentage-adjusted, too) yet still detain them without the use of guns, says a lot about the effectiveness of the US police force. I don't know what it's like in Canada, but I also don't care because that's not very relevant to this thread or, you know, anything.

Quote by deadsmileyface
its true tho, cops are trained so shoot to kill. source: my grandfather was a cop for 41 years and has confirmed this with me in prior arguments we've had about this kind of thing

It is true that they're told to aim for the torso as it is the largest area of the body and thus the least likely for them to miss, reducing the risk to innocent civilians (irony). Shooting somebody 14 times hardly qualifies as 'shooting to kill' in the same way as three or four shots being fired.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
The fact our police are able to kill far fewer civilians (percentage-adjusted, too) yet still detain them without the use of guns, says a lot about the effectiveness of the US police force. I don't know what it's like in Canada, but I also don't care because that's not very relevant to this thread or, you know, anything.

hey i have no horse in this fight since im canadian, i just wanted to make fun of your lameness because you're british and therefore lame
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by deadsmileyface

wow

yeah. it's a nationwide trend. i used to think everyone knew about it but lately i've realized that very few do. so i'm just laying it out there now.

edit: the right-most bar is also very significant/
i don't know why i feel so dry
Tbh I never really knew there was much disdain towards Indians/Natives apart from just thinking they're jokes in general until seeing lots of stats about it.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by DisarmGoliath
It is true that they're told to aim for the torso as it is the largest area of the body and thus the least likely for them to miss, reducing the risk to innocent civilians (irony). Shooting somebody 14 times hardly qualifies as 'shooting to kill' in the same way as three or four shots being fired.

A person doesn't go from dead to super dead. I really don't understand this sentiment. If you asked me, "you rather get shot once and die or 20000000 times and die?", I will say whatever I am still dead anyways it doesn't really matter. A cop is gonna shoot you until you stop moving. That is what the gun is for. Cops only use guns to K I L L. A cop does not use gun to shoot once, go over and check the body, and say "he is still alive I will go to the hospital now and bring this guy down, case closed." He goes "I am making sure this guy is dead" because that is what the training is.

We should be outraged this guy is f-ing dead not that the cop had a lot of bullets on him

"Cop forces man to eat bomb and then pushes him down the stairs before activating it" is when things get a little TOO MUCH. You can't get TOO MUCH when its bullets meant to kill someone.
Page 1 of 4