I have my maxon OD and an ISP noise gate to power. I like a simple setup with my Marshall but I need to power both pedals. I could get a voodoo power supply but it would set me back a lot for just powering 2 pedals. Is it worth it or could I get by with a daisy chain? If the sound is going to be highly effected then I might have to go with a power supply.
It would be fine with a daisy chain. Use some electrical tape on the ends of the ones you aren't using.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
9V batteries or the voodoo power supply would give you the best sound because they're isolated. Personally, though, I imagine the difference wouldn't be that drastic (or worth the money for the voodoo), so maybe something like what Jordan N said.
Ya, daisy chain. Then go to the hardware store and buy some 1/4'' thread protectors to put over the unused plugs. Mine are black. They look like they were dip molded not injection molded. The colors change by ID size but at my Ace black are 1/4'' and fit nice and snug over the 3.5mm plug.
One-Spots come with lil nubbins to put on any unused plug. They're only bout $30 for the spiffy kit that comes with any other needed accessories. It's a great buy, imo. My pedal collection is getting to big for a One-Spot so I've been kinda looking out for a power source with isolated jacks, but it has served me well for I think about a decade now. Just don't try to power a looper with it.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
1spots are the way to go around home. when i gig i run my BBE supacharger or if i am using a different board on a different rig.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
I'd daisy chain it, I run 5 pedals and sometimes a wah off a Boss PSA w/ daisy chain and they're fine. Two pedals wouldn't be a drama. I'm guessing you're looking at the Voodoo Lab Pedal Power supply, I would get one when you have more pedals. Personally I would be all over one if I didn't spend all my money on pedals