Page 1 of 3
Lol

Stop it
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Mc23 is a good rapper look him up. He's got crisco in it.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
chief keef is like 14
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by bradulator
Rap was better when white people didn't like it.

White people improved rap

Obviously
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by Fat Lard
Joey Bada$$

Ran out of shit to say in 2012
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by Cianyx
Ran out of shit to say in 2012

Most rappers over 25 dont have shit to say and havent had shit to say for years lol
Quote by Nelsean

Quote by The_Blode
Nas was 20 on Illmatic, Ghostface Killah was 23 on Wu-Tang debut, Silkk the Shocker was ~23 with Charge it 2 Da Game, Rakim was 21 on Paid in Full.
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by Cianyx
Nas was 20 on Illmatic, Ghostface Killah was 23 on Wu-Tang debut, Silkk the Shocker was ~23 with Charge it 2 Da Game, Rakim was 21 on Paid in Full.

and now they're old
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
old
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Cianyx

And all of them dont have anything new to say and havenyt for a while, not to say they arent legends. Nas is probably my favorite rapper from that era.

Hell if steez didnt pass then hed probably be the most relevant and forward modern rapper lyrically. He actually talked about issues that mattered.
Quote by Nelsean

Quote by The_Blode
Last edited by jimihendrix6699 at Dec 24, 2014,
All of them (but maybe Silkk and Rakim because haven't kept up so dk) are releasing good shit right now
Logic, Astro, Tyga (who i hate), Joey, Earl Sweatshirt, Diggy Simmons, etc are all 25 or under. Go away.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hey say what you want about bobby shmurda but hes probably the realest mainstream gangster rapper out, at least is actually authentic. Not that its a good thing to be thuggin ass dude like that but at least he isnt fake. Which is more than a lot can say.

I do **** with that song though.
Quote by Nelsean

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by bradulator
Rap was better when white people didn't like it.

Having grown up in white suburbia and being ridiculed and subject to verbal abuse for my enthusiasm for hip hop, and then subsequently watching the same people grow up and blast the most garbage rap I have ever heard in my life, I tend to associate the rise of really shitty rap music with increasing white interest in it.

So I agree.
yea casey veggies is still really young too isnt he
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by jimihendrix6699
Hey say what you want about bobby shmurda but hes probably the realest mainstream gangster rapper out, at least is actually authentic. Not that its a good thing to be thuggin ass dude like that but at least he isnt fake. Which is more than a lot can say.

I do **** with that song though.

i swear 2 god all i do is cash out

and if u aint a hoe get up out my trap houuuuuusee ~~~~
banned
Quote by Fat Lard
All of them (but maybe Silkk and Rakim because haven't kept up so dk) are releasing good shit right now

I havent kept up with their most recent releases but just because its good doesnt mean theyre saying anything new.
Quote by Nelsean

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by deadsmileyface
i swear 2 god all i do is cash out

and if u aint a hoe get up out my trap houuuuuusee ~~~~

And if you aint a hoe

GET UP OUT MY TRAP HOOOOUSE

IVE BEEN SELLIN CRACK SINCE LIKE THE 5TH GRADE
Quote by Nelsean

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by deadsmileyface
is lil ugly mane under 25?

Lol I thought you were talking about gucci mane or lil wayne so i googled it and sure enough thats actually his name what a clown

Ill have to listen later

^ will fo sho listen later
Quote by Nelsean

Quote by The_Blode
Last edited by jimihendrix6699 at Dec 24, 2014,
And there any good people under 25?
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
guys how about we embed youtube videos for 3 pages straight and say nothing about them
i don't know why i feel so dry
Page 1 of 3