Pretty sure you'd need a powered mixer and a mic preamp to use those cabinets. I doubt it'll work for a gig too well, but I have a pair of Harbinger 15" 200w powered speakers. They were used in my old band's practice pad, even one will amp vocals and/or a piano and/or an electric acoustic over drums in a 20'x20' room, in most cases. Make note though, they only cost about $150 brand new (I've seen 'em for $75 used), they are the bottom of the barrel for amplifying vocals over drums. They work, they've, surprisingly, held up over time, but that's about the nicest thing you can say about 'em. You're gonna want at least 200w and a 15" speaker (would be better), to amplify vocals over drums.

Note: I'm no seasoned pro, take my advice with a grain of salt, but this works for me for band practice/jamming with friends. There are much better options out there if you have more money.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Last edited by lucky1978 at Dec 24, 2014,
Bare with me, I'm not a tech. The simplest way to do it is to buy, not a "speaker", but a "powered speaker". A speaker isn't gonna make any sound at all unless you have an amplifier pumping the sound. A "powered speaker" (,powered monitor, powered wedge, all the same) is basically a speaker with the amplifier built-in. Most of 'em have onboard EQ and it'll work if you just plug your mic in, but it works much better if you have a mic preamp (google it). If you wanna buy those cabinets, the first ones pictured look pretty tough and 600w is plenty for a garage band singer. But you'll need a "powered mixer", as opposed to a passive mixer. Or a mic preamp and some sort of power amp that I shouldn't advise on.

If you wanna keep it simple, just google "powered speaker"(or powered wedge or powered monitor). Check your options, then come back here and check with the ug crusties to help narrow it down.

Good luck and Merry Christmas!
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20