I love you sluts
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
**** christmas. It's more fake than valentines day
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
tbh I just "celebrate" it out of the prospect of receiving alcohol and eating delicious unhealthy food
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Neo Evil11

and jebediah springfield was an evil pirate, but you know what? A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man.
I am in food coma.

Words r hard.

so is spell

*burp*
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by Neo Evil11

OT:
Merry Christmas! Have a great one, huh?!

Also, I am not a slut.
Merry Christmas.
"Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it'll always get you the right ones."
Merry Consumerism Day.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Murry Criestmuss.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Merry Christmas

I charge hourly so I'm a *****.
I eat bananas vigorously

BUTTS.

To the pit because i don't feel like doing real life.
An Australian Christmas cannot be complete without this:

A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
i worship the devil and Cthulhu
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
i worship the devil and Cthulhu
But by worshiping the devil, you also acknowledge that there is a higher being than yourself. And to acknowledge that, you must acknowledge that there is a higher plane of good and evil that is unknown to man. And to acknowledge that is to acknowledge some existence of God. And to acknowledge that is to acknowledge his mark on humanity. And to acknowledge that, you must acknowledge Jesus. And to acknowledge that, you must believe in the birth of Jesus. So Merry Christmas!!
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
HAPPY BURFDAY JEEZUS

#reezinfodaseezun
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by Drop -D
and jebediah springfield was an evil pirate, but you know what? A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man.

What a cromulent sentiment. ;')
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
But by worshiping the devil, you also acknowledge that there is a higher being than yourself. And to acknowledge that, you must acknowledge that there is a higher plane of good and evil that is unknown to man. And to acknowledge that is to acknowledge some existence of God. And to acknowledge that is to acknowledge his mark on humanity. And to acknowledge that, you must acknowledge Jesus. And to acknowledge that, you must believe in the birth of Jesus. So Merry Christmas!!

i used the cross as a dildo last night.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank