What do you typically have in your Christmas dinner and what do you do to help out making it or are you grown up and cook it all yourself?

I will update when I have my full meal but I have peeled the potatoes and made the pigs in blankets so far

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Picked up the turkey from Sonny's. We just do things eve day and have leftovers for next few days (big immediate family though so it goes fast)

Deviled eggs
Mashed potatoes & sweet potatoes
Ham
Stuffing for turkey
Kale
Baked apple
Green beans & asparagus
Some other eggplant stuff that I don't really know what is.

Is pretty dank
I gently stick my dick in the gravy and then tell everyone to suck it or **** off.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I'm having a sort of risotto thing i think

me no like dry ass turkey only slightly saved by nasty ass gravy
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Pretty much a really regular Christmas dinner for me but that's not something I'd complain about. Also getting some home-made creamy carrot soup with croutons which I've genuinely been looking forward to all year.
I had

Turkey
Turkey sauce
Gravy
Roast Potatoes
Carrot
Brussell Sprouts
Sausage Meat Stuffing
Pigs in Blankets

It was v. good

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
man you just don't take any days off do you

Quote by EndTheRapture51
I had

Turkey
Turkey sauce
Gravy
Roast Potatoes
Carrot
Brussell Sprouts
Sausage Meat Stuffing
Pigs in Blankets

It was v. good

me too except cranberry sauce instead of shitty turkey sauce and proper oatmeal stuffing instead of sausage stuffing. also had maple syrup glazed parsnips
We're having:
Ham
Roasted chicken
Mashed potatoes
Baked beans
Deviled eggs
Broccoli and cheese casserole
Dressing

It's gonna be dope.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by raoooos
man you just don't take any days off do you

me too except cranberry sauce instead of shitty turkey sauce and proper oatmeal stuffing instead of sausage stuffing. also had maple syrup glazed parsnips

Someone has to keep The Pit alive

Nah turkey sauce is the bomb, so nice. My dad has parsnips but I think they are ew.

Granted it wasn't really a celebratory dinner but my mom bought three kilos of some kickass homemade sausages yesterday and they were delicious enough that I'm posting about it here, giving you all a great opportunity to talk about my mother's financial relationship with penis-shaped flesh.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Traditional Christmas dinner, anything else and you're doing it wrong. We had smoked salmon on brown bread and cava with chombard at midday, now we're having prawn cocktail before turkey and ham and all the trimmings and then christmas pudding or chocolate yule log for dessert. I just leave it for the womenfolk to prepare.
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
my mum cooked it, we had

a nice chicken
brussel sprouts