410$. Looking for a new guitar, any comments on this? I dig the style and reviews seem good

Kind of iffy on buying a used guitar though. Be my 1st time
I bought a used one with case and upgraded locking tuners used from GC for $400. One of the guitar purchases I've made. Love the feel of the neck. Great guitar.
Quote by fly135
I bought a used one with case and upgraded locking tuners used from GC for $400. One of the guitar purchases I've made. Love the feel of the neck. Great guitar.

What genre you play on it?
I have one. The neck is awesome. My more experienced guitar-playin' friends all approve as well. It is a really nice playing guitar that stays in tune as long as you're not TOO crazy with the tremolo. If you want to divebomb all the time then you might be able to get it straight with just a nut replacement. There's been some discussion about that. Some guys think you need to do tuners as well. I dunno about that.

The only thing I don't like is the way it sounds. I bought it sight unseen for a really nice price but I didn't realize at the time that active pickups are not my cup of tea. If you like active pickups then the guitar might be perfect for you. That price seems to be about right.
Quote by paul.housley.7
I have one. The neck is awesome. My more experienced guitar-playin' friends all approve as well. It is a really nice playing guitar that stays in tune as long as you're not TOO crazy with the tremolo. If you want to divebomb all the time then you might be able to get it straight with just a nut replacement. There's been some discussion about that. Some guys think you need to do tuners as well. I dunno about that.

The only thing I don't like is the way it sounds. I bought it sight unseen for a really nice price but I didn't realize at the time that active pickups are not my cup of tea. If you like active pickups then the guitar might be perfect for you. That price seems to be about right.

I dont like active pickups either. Hate the sound and the way they feel on the guitar. Thats why i bought the older model with the passive pick ups