I went from 9's to 10's on my dean with the floyd rose and now it's not wanting to hit certain pinch harmonics. I picked it up and tried playing the main riff to cemetery gates that's pretty much all harmonics and it won't pick them up on the first second or third fret of the D string. I get a kinda doubled type sound when I try to hit them. but when it comes to the 3rd fret on the G string it hits it perfectly. any ideas? if I can record it and let you all hear somehow just tell me and I'll do it.
Dean ML 79 Floyd
Epiphone Zakk Wylde Les Paul Custom
Marshall MG50CFX
Randall Rg3003h
Randall Rg412
Could be a pick hand adjustment is needed? I'd say play around a bit with that, otherwise I might think the intonation has been affected by the increase in string size. In that case, a setup could help.
My Main Gear:
ESP Eclipse II
Jackson RRT-5
Dean Michael Schenker Signature Yin Yang
ESP LTD EC-1000 Deluxe
Gibson 2016 Les Paul Traditional T
Marshall JVM 410H/1960V Cabinet
Has the floyd been ajusted properly?
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Quote by breadfan82
Could be a pick hand adjustment is needed? I'd say play around a bit with that, otherwise I might think the intonation has been affected by the increase in string size. In that case, a setup could help.

This is my vote. Make sure everything's in tune ok and if you're still not hitting them, experiment with moving your finger up or down the stringslightly. The harmonic may not be right over the fret anymore if your intonation's out. If this is the case then, you may want to have it adjusted.
intonation needs to be done. When swapping string gauges your setup is gone. You have to readjust the trussrod and intonation.

intonation you say? you need to re-adjust the saddles to the correct places. Use a name brand chromatic tuner to get the intonation just right. Think about it this way. A person with a knife is chasing you and if you aren't far enough away you're getting stabbed. and if you're too far away you're too flat. It's a dumb way to look at it but it sticks when I tell people.

interesting fact about intonation and tuning some people don't use 440hz. Some use 444hz and others use 432. Some nerd did a video on it. Seemed like a bill nye sort of guy but he made a good point. This is the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVoVr9UwOQM&spfreload=10
Interesting... I've always played at 440. Well, except the one time my tuner calib button got bumped and I made the band tune to 442 because "they were all out of tune" hahahaha. That was a funny day.
checked the intonation and it's fine. any other ideas?
Dean ML 79 Floyd
Marshall MG50CFX
Randall Rg3003h
Randall Rg412
Durr... I just reread this and realized you're talking about pinch harmonics, not natural harmonics. It's all technique. You just need to adjust to popping a heavier string.
I let my friend who has played guitar since he was about 10 play it and he got the same result. a weird doubled sound. no idea what the problem is but it's pissing me off
Dean ML 79 Floyd
Marshall MG50CFX
Randall Rg3003h
Randall Rg412