The Interview had more chem in it.

I'm just disappointed that you all did not catch my hilarious Kim reference
Last edited by Fat Lard at Dec 27, 2014,
Scarface would've been nicer without all the drugs and swearing. He could've been a florist and said things like this whole world's a daffodil waiting to get plucked.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Fat Lard
words
After that last comment I criticized you laughing at, something tells me it's really not.

ITT Discuss drug-related movies
lol drug discussions.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
hahaha weed

*credits roll*
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by whywefight
drug thread?

close it close it close it close it

hahaha weed
Why don't we all just agree that nothing Seth Rogan does will ever touch Superbad.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
No way. Pineapple Express > The Interview any day of the week. Pineapple Express was just funnier and way better in general to me.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by snipelfritz
Why don't we all just agree that nothing Seth Rogan does will ever touch Superbad.

hahaha weed
Quote by chrismendiola
The Interview is the worst Rogen project there is.

hahaha weed
Quote by RylanThePotato
hahaha weed

hahaha weed

I picketed North Korea the other day and my sign said, "Legalize it."
Rylan, you should leave this thread if you don't want to keep it OT. Idk though, Interview actually had a message. PE was an alright story, but not nearly as strong as TI.

To bring it back on topic, Half Baked would have been better if it was not kiddie-haha with weed, and instead focused on the teamwork needed to make a strong, daring rescue. Like The Italian Job
I have not honestly cared about the humor in The Interview. I just cared about how much fun they had with Un. Taking freedom of speech to extremes in order to give giant middle fingers to dictators is a blast. I'm interested for the insult, not the punchline.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-84
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-1
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 32-15
Quote by Fat Lard
Rylan, you should leave this thread if you don't want to keep it OT. Idk though, Interview actually had a message. PE was an alright story, but not nearly as strong as TI.

To bring it back on topic, Half Baked would have been better if it was not kiddie-haha with weed, and instead focused on the teamwork needed to make a strong, daring rescue. Like The Italian Job

It had a message? What? Were you high when you watched it or something ? The Interview was straight up mindless and stupid.

Don't get me wrong, I still thought it was funny. But saying it had a strong message is a bit of a stretch.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by SG_dave
I still don't understand how Seth Rogen made it in hollywood. I don't even know how he got this moniker of being "funny".

Seriously, I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

You should stop with the crazy pills and have some of that wacky tobacky.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
It had a message? What? Were you high when you watched it or something ? The Interview was straight up mindless and stupid.

Don't get me wrong, I still thought it was funny. But saying it had a strong message is a bit of a stretch.

WTF man? Did you honestly not hear those quotes in the bedroom scene with Seth and the NK Propagandist?? It was literally chalk full of the purest, deepest messages
I dug up an unwanted plant in my garden.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
You should stop with the crazy pills and have some of that wacky tobacky.

Unfortunately it doesn't agree with me, I've gone straight edge in the past few years without actually realising. May be why I'm not a fan of Rogen, I'm too sober to put up with his shit.
Quote by Fat Lard
Rylan, you should leave this thread if you don't want to keep it OT.

but Seth Rogen is literally "hahaha weed"
Quote by SG_dave
I still don't understand how Seth Rogen made it in hollywood. I don't even know how he got this moniker of being "funny".

Seriously, I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

even without the hahaha weed jokes he's extremely mediocre
Yeah I agree, Rogan is meh in most of his movies (Kenny Powers & Franco made PE).

but his acting chops are definitely getting better. He played a good straight man (as Franco stole the show as usual), but honestly him bonding w/ the Chinese & asking nk for water from the chopper were lmao quality, so I can see him making big leaps in his career in the future
Quote by Fat Lard
so I can see him making big leaps in his career in the future

Oscar > President > Nobel Peacy Prize

One Oscar more than Obama and a presidency more than Al Gore.
Quote by SG_dave

Unfortunately it doesn't agree with me, I've gone straight edge in the past few years without actually realising. May be why I'm not a fan of Rogen, I'm too sober to put up with his shit.

I rarely smoke anymore to be honest, it doesn't agree with me at times too. It randomly gives me bad anxiety and depression if I smoke by myself anymore. Still nice to occasionally smoke a bowl with friends after a few beers though.

OT: I haven't seen enough Seth Rogen movies to have a strong opinion of him. I have a short attention span when it comes to tv/movies.
I feel like this should be in the Film Thread, but never mind that. I think Rogen does a good job but I'm a big fan of Rogen and/or Franco, I guess I don't take their films seriously and watch them knowing I'm ultimately watching it for a laugh.

Those humble beginnings. #YOUKNOWYOUREA90SKIDIF :')
Quote by MeTallIcA313
I rarely smoke anymore to be honest, it doesn't agree with me at times too. It randomly gives me bad anxiety and depression if I smoke by myself anymore. Still nice to occasionally smoke a bowl with friends after a few beers though.

OT: I haven't seen enough Seth Rogen movies to have a strong opinion of him. I have a short attention span when it comes to tv/movies.

It never agreed with me, and there wasn't enough time to smoke when your chugging beer after beer. I already had one adiction, I wasn't in the position to add a second.

I've seen only a few, but there was enough evidence for me to write him off as someone I will never see the appeal of. Similar to Jonah Hill, though he's getting better as he takes on more responsiblity with his roles, and finds writers who don't pigeonhole him as "the fat hyperactive" one in a duo.
meh, i don't care for the comparison.

BUT... anything with Seth Rogen and James Franco is a good time in my book, and that's all that matters.

(hits blunt)
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I'm more keen to the thrill of pills and booze.

Don't care for weed what so ever, but any movie centering around drugs, it really depends how they do it. Is it the heroin overdose scene in pulp fiction, or is it any given scene in how high? One's good, one's childishly stupid.
I watched Pineapple Express with very high hopes and bailed out after about thirty minutes or so because I thought it was awful. That is all I have to say about that.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
lol doin it rite

Yeah, I don't really know what I was thinking.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Can you imagine how much smarter our generation would be if reading was cool and Beer Fest was called Book Fest.
Pineapple express wasn't that good, and I don't think the Interview is either. I only saw the trailer, but every joke went on too long, and wasn't funny.

>I think I'm gonna pull out
oh, I bet that's a sex joke
>Are you kidding me, we are in way too deep to pull out!
yup, thought so
>I've gotta pull out!
okay
>YOU CAN NEVER PULL OUT, YOU GOTTA STAY IN
okay, got it
>I'M PULLING OUT
kill me
>YOU HAVEN"T PULLED OUT IN 20 YEARS
holy shit, save me Kim

I don't think seth rogan is that funny in general, nor do I care for stoner humour.
This is probably their best movie yet

Your Highness is up there as well. Not that Rogan was in it but I feel like there's no way he didn't play some part in the manifestation of that movie.

The Interview has almost nothing to do with weed but okay
Last edited by CaptainRon at Dec 26, 2014,
I've watched for 20 min and then changed it to Lost...might given it a second chance tonight but I don't have any high hopes.
Seth Rogan will never be funny, he just surrounds himself with funny people
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by deadsmileyface
weed

I'm stoned right now.
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.