Hi there good people of the pit

I have returned to ask an important question:

I do not know how to find a decently priced (no more than $100) video editing software. I would appreciate simplicity, for I just need to be able to make videos sort of like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WttSofRGfg

I need to be able to put multiple videos in one screen. Windows Movie Maker doesn't do this. I need something that does.

Please help me. I have a PC.

thanksh
Quote by chrismendiola
It's also well above OP's price limit.

not true, it depends on the kind of Sony Vegas I get

However, most of them are ridiculously priced
Quote by SunshineMusicO
not true, it depends on the kind of Sony Vegas I get

However, most of them are ridiculously priced

Ah, I just perused through Google, I didn't know that the Movie Studio versions were considered Sony Vegas. Colour me wrong as shit.

I wouldn't say it's ridiculously priced, I think it's fairly priced for its market. You really can do loads with it.
get Camtasia Studio 8

It's great for beginners, and it has screen capture, PIP, has nice effects, more than enough options of rendering/processing, has a nice layout/interface, and its relatively cheap.

I use it daily.

you can get a free trial on the site.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
get Camtasia Studio 8

It's great for beginners, and it has screen capture, PIP, has nice effects, more than enough options of rendering/processing, has a nice layout/interface, and its relatively cheap.

I use it daily.

you can get a free trial on the site.

See, I have no idea what a lot of that stuff is. But if it can have multiple shots all in one frame, I'm happy.
Thanks.

Any other recommendations pit people?
Quote by stratkat
People pay for sony vegas?

Only those who are enlightened enough to appreciate the work put in by software developers and marketers, etc.

Quote by SunshineMusicO
Only those who are enlightened enough to appreciate the work put in by software developers and marketers, etc.

Half joking. I only pay for software if it's either fun, or it's worth the investment because I'll make the money back using it.

Most have demo periods long enough for me to figure that out.
Quote by stratkat
Half joking. I only pay for software if it's either fun, or it's worth the investment because I'll make the money back using it.

Most have demo periods long enough for me to figure that out.

I too was half joking