this is a little silly i just want to make sure i am just looking for assurance.

is there any reason not to buy a Klone? i haven't heard anything bad, love the clips, more legit than most others i have seen. i can wait a month, or whatever for a delay.

but are they a respected builder as the site appears to be?

has he bucked anybody over?

i am sure its fine its just a quick background search.

also is it worth adding the bass switch?
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
http://arc-effects.com/klone-v2/

this one so yes.

i just wanted some rep to the company.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Aaron's a good dude. He used to be involved pretty heavily in the HCFX DIY thread, among others. I had an Octophant built by him until I built my own and the build quality is there for sure.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by mmolteratx
Aaron's a good dude. He used to be involved pretty heavily in the HCFX DIY thread, among others. I had an Octophant built by him until I built my own and the build quality is there for sure.

thanks matt. if you trust the guy i do too

would you go with the bass boost option?

and why do they say not to run it in a chain? not a big deal at all, just curious on a thought of reason.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
Quote by Will Lane
pedals like the Prince/King of Tone have better build quality and a better sound.

I though the PoT/KoT was bluesbreaker-based?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
I though the PoT/KoT was bluesbreaker-based?

Is it? I always looked at the design and sound and always thought it was very Klone-esque.

Yep just checked it. Bluesbreaker. Oh well, it fits into the category of "the plethora of overdrives"
Last edited by Will Lane at Dec 26, 2014,
Far as I'm aware it is. The BB is fairly transparent-sounding too so it wouldn't be that surprising if they don't sound a million miles apart.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?