So I just got a new Line 6 Valve 212 Amp for Christmas and it's great and all..but it is extremely loud even at low volumes (especially for tube amps). Is there anyway I can hook up my Pod HD500X or Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 to somehow plug in my earphones and maybe my phone for playing backing tracks?

Thanks!
For headphones just use plug directly into the POD. It’s not like you’re going to be using the tube power section with headphones anyway.
Quote by jpnyc
For headphones just use plug directly into the POD. It’s not like you’re going to be using the tube power section with headphones anyway.

I tried plugging my headphones into the "Phones" port but for some reason I still was unable to hear anything through my beats headphones....any suggestions?
the spider valve?

Try messing with the channel volume as well as the master volume, that amp can be as quiet as you want it to be but channel volume is usually super loud by default.

for some reason when you change the amp model or whatever its called (clean, blues, crunch, etc) the channel volume gets set REALLY high.

Not sure how to fix it, probably just a firmware update.