Hi,
I want to buy my first guitar computer interface. I want two guitar inputs. I use a Mac. My sales guy recommended the presonus audio box I two for me but he didn't think that the apogee duet was worth it for me at this time (intermediate player). My goal is to lay down a rhythm track ( my backing track) and solo over it However I want my track to have a great sound quality.
I can spend the money on the apogee duet but by the same token I don't want to waste money either. (I could buy studio monitors).
This so much
LG
Focusrite Saffire Pro 14 and a Firewire 6 pin to 9 pin cable. Better than the audiobox and not obscenely expensive like the Apogee.
Moving this to the correct forum (Recordings).

The Duet is definitely better but I'd suggest you buy a cheaper interface, like the Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 and spend the rest of the money you would've spent on the Duet to buy a decent pair of monitors to go with it.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Lol at title autocorrect. I was expecting a thread about people struggling to deal with Apogee Customer Service Department or something
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
^

The apogee's gonna sound hella better, though you don't really care for that if you're only recording direct guitar.

I'd either get an unbranded guitar link if you were on the real cheap or a mackie onyx blackjack if you had some more money - hella better sounding than the scarlett line if ya ask me.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Thank you. Really appreciate it. And yes the auto correct changed title from presonus to persons. lol