How terrible would it be to ask some paraplegic girl on a dating website if she has ever/wants to give head?

I'm just asking for a curious friend who only wants to know hypothetically.

He says she probably just wants to be hit on/borderline sexually abused like any other girl. I think that might be creepy.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
He sounds like a bit of a creepy guy

But dunno, paraplegic girl people often want to be treated exactly the same as physially able ones, so do whatever he normally does when talking to a girl

But he sounds weird

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
p much what rapture said, but we all know that the intent is what makes that a nasty ass question, the subtext being essentially "look at the freak suck a fat one" to your creepy friend.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Sounds pretty creepy!

Perhaps you could find out how each of you would feel about it personally, by acting out the scenario and then reversing roles. Or, you can work together with your friend to find a more subtle approach using this same role playing method. When you and your friend finally agree upon a suitable course of action, he can then try it out on the ladies. However, you mustn't let him do anything until you've tried it out together first. This detail is of utmost importance.
Yeah you're probably right about the creepy.

I have a friend (who works in beauty therapy or something) who had a friend (in a similar job) who told her that apparently there's quite a demand for giving handjobs etc to such persons eg paraplegics.
Quote by snipelfritz

I'm just asking for a curious friend who only wants to know hypothetically.

SURE you are
Quote by Masquirina
However, you mustn't let him do anything until you've tried it out together first. This detail is of utmost importance.

+1
Well, I'm sure there's some way to ask subtly.

"Are you at all interested in sexual experimentation?"
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Start online work
Work 5 hours daily and make$3000/weekly You'll need a computer and areliable internet connection... Freelance job onfollowing web
=====>>>http://www.Cash-Review.com<<<=====
Quote by PhyllisCJones
Start online work
Work 5 hours daily and make$3000/weekly You'll need a computer and areliable internet connection... <<<=====
Yup. Then she'll want to blow him for sure.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
If it's just the bottom half not working that's not such a big deal. For a minute I thought paraplegic meant full on Stephen Hawking.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
It depends on the website, I'd say. If it's one of those sites that it's understood it's meant for casual sex, then I'd say no harm done. If it's a vanilla dating website, it's creepy no matter whom you ask.

Quote by Masquirina
However, you mustn't let him do anything until you've tried it out together first. This detail is of utmost importance.

Duly noted. What's the best way to permanently break my mate's legs, in your opinion? Now that I think about it, it wouldn't work once both of us have our legs irrevrsibly broken, because then we'd be two paraplegics and one of us asks the other for a blowjob.
Last edited by chrismendiola at Dec 26, 2014,
Quote by EndTheRapture51
He sounds like a bit of a creepy guy

But dunno, paraplegic girl people often want to be treated exactly the same as physially able ones, so do whatever he normally does when talking to a girl

But he sounds weird

this
Quote by snipelfritz
How terrible would it be to ask some paraplegic girl on a dating website if she has ever/wants to give head?

Is this like a "do you want to suck my dick?" thing or a "have you ever sucked dick?" thing.
That's *i put on my robe and wizard hat* kind of funny.

Tell him to do it, shiet, he's probably never gonna meet her anyway since his V card is showing.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
The responses to this thread were not nearly as entertained as drunk me hoped last night.

Hopefully I can find the post from a different forum that partially inspired this about a guy getting wheelchair head at a party. Standby for luls.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
was coming back in here to post that lol
i don't know why i feel so dry
I once ait clam in a wheelchair.
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.