Hi People. I am looking to sell my guitar on ebay but I don't know how much it is worth. I own a limited edition Ibanez RG-09 Pegasus. This model was released in spring 2009 and around 2000 were made. They were originally sold for around £400. It has only a few scratches but other than that, it is good as new. All of the parts are original (except for the strings!). My question is, how much is it worth? Can anyone help me?
Last edited by luke.spindler64 at Dec 26, 2014,
Quote by luke.spindler64
Hi People. I am looking to sell my guitar on ebay but I don't know how much it is worth. I own a limited edition Ibanez RG-09 Pegasus. This model was released in spring 2009 and around 2000 were made. They were originally sold for around £400. It has only a few scratches but other than that, it is good as new. All of the parts are original (except for the strings!). My question is, how much is it worth? Can anyone help me?

Although discontinued, I see them on eBay for $390 new.
No collector value. Probably 250-300 quid.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Judging by the market right now £120-£200
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
The only collectors gullible enough to fall for the limited edition bullshit are Gibson collectors.