@primal100
Thanks a lot man .
@mike_197
Hey, thanks. I followed you back on soundcloud .
@InnerDream
I posted on your thread dude . Thanks for taking the time to listen to my songs.
Kwisatz Haderach - Crisply pert drums deftly slice a smooth shuffle, trippingly aided by some swirly phaser effect. The synths and samples add a polished gloss to the spacey sheen. An expertly constructed groove that I feel would benefit from being structured into a song with a vocal and perhaps a stronger bass line. But a beautiful sound here.
Arcadia - Even more spaced out this one, like the acid's really working here. Bouncy washes of kaleidoscopic forms float and flutter and they gradually coagulate into a gently moving post-tribal rhythm that statically moves the listener through a dreamy soundscape of pagan modernity. Again, a truly beautiful sound, excellently engineered and produced. I would perhaps like the addition of a melodic contrapuntal bass line which could earth these heady proceedings, but then again the bottom end is well filled with percussive sounds, and still this is a lovely smooth slippery sound.

c4c here.
^
How can anybody top this? That's just fantastic. I have never gotten such a feedback in my entire life. I commented on your own thread, but I felt the need to say this here. Awesome job on your music. Keep up the good work!
I liked the second track, but I loved the first one. I'm not going to critique the music- however I think that if you released an album of songs as good as the first I'd definitely buy it.
"This one is machine and nerve, and has its mind concluded
This one is but flesh and faith, and is the more deluded."
Kwisatz haderach - really clean, nice sounding beat. The melodic layers which work around it are really nice too, and fit together perfectly. Altogether the layers create a very relaxing, yet interesting atmosphere.. Sorry I've not got much to say on this, but it's just that I don't have anything to criticise! Also, the production is great, everything sounds so polished.

Arcadia - once again, great song (although I preferred the first one :P). Same sort of capturing atmosphere. All the layers work together perfectly, absolutely nothing that clashes.

How would you describe the style of these songs? Downtempo? What program do you use if you don't mind me asking?

Great stuff. c4c? ----> https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1665447
@RealUnrealRob

Wow, thanks. Well, at the moment I'm in talks with someone to make a 4 song E.P and a release, with other people, on a vinyl compilation. Hope it will actually materialize into something, and not only false hope.

@mickel_w
Thanks for the feedback, I went and gave you on your thread also. Cool song.
Well, I don't really think I know how to describe my songs other than Electronica, Ambiental or Experimental. I have been using Ableton Live 9 for about a year now, and it has changed my life. The endless posibilites, the effects, the everything is just mindblowing. I'm saving up money to buy an audio interface, a microphone and a midi controller. Hopefully I'll be able to buy them all till mid 2015. Anyway, I highly recommend you to use it also. There are 2 subreddits for ableton that I recommend you to read if you decide to use this DAW.
http://www.reddit.com/r/ableton
http://www.reddit.com/r/abletonlive

Cheers!
Quote by andreicristian
@RealUnrealRob

Wow, thanks. Well, at the moment I'm in talks with someone to make a 4 song E.P and a release, with other people, on a vinyl compilation. Hope it will actually materialize into something, and not only false hope.

@mickel_w
Thanks for the feedback, I went and gave you on your thread also. Cool song.
Well, I don't really think I know how to describe my songs other than Electronica, Ambiental or Experimental. I have been using Ableton Live 9 for about a year now, and it has changed my life. The endless posibilites, the effects, the everything is just mindblowing. I'm saving up money to buy an audio interface, a microphone and a midi controller. Hopefully I'll be able to buy them all till mid 2015. Anyway, I highly recommend you to use it also. There are 2 subreddits for ableton that I recommend you to read if you decide to use this DAW.
http://www.reddit.com/r/ableton
http://www.reddit.com/r/abletonlive

Cheers!

You sound like me a about 6 months ago haha, I was saving up for all that stuff too. Definitely worth it! A lot of fun if you have the time. I actually think I bought them in that order as well..

If you're going to be recording guitar, bass and vocals let me recommend the focusrite Scarlett interface and for the mic the SE X1. Couldn't be happier with these purchases, really good value for money as well.

I actually use logic x because when I started messing about with recording and whatnot I thought I'd be composing and recording alt rock/indie sorta stuff, but that's changed. I heard ableton is a lot better for electronic music but I'm only really getting to know logic well now, so I'd rather make music than start learning a new software. What's the learning curve for ableton like anyway?
Kwisatz Haderach: Feeling the beat right away and the backing arpeggiated synth fits in nicely. I dont love the lead synth tone that's happening around 2:30, though the layering throughout is done quite well so that criticism is really just personal preference. I do really like the string synth that's left when it goes out and playing around 3:15. Just started it over and realized the section around :30 loosely reminds me of Intro by The xx (which I'd consider to be a good thing. Again, personal preference, but the vibe of your track suits me). If this track were mine, I'd consider experimenting with layering some different drum samples over each other and see what that yields. I like the beat, but the sounds themselves aren't making me jump out of my seat.

Arcadia: Slowly being immersed by this intro, being submerged and acclimating to a new atmospheric soundscape. Again, really like the layering and depth at work here. Track has a nice width and the pitched tom drums give it some motion. The background details around 1:51 have a nice texture to them. Some backing string sounding synths come in around 2:15 and by 2:40 I'm feeling like they're a bit overpowering. They go on past the 3:00 mark and I was actually waiting to see if the music behind them was going to drop out behind them for a breakdown of sorts. It doesn't seem like that's going to happen now but that's what the mix was suggesting to me as they grew and become more and more present. The track is well structured though, I like the way it fizzles away again like its evaporating and slipping away just as easily as you find yourself falling into it in the beginning.

I've got some tracks up if you want to review them at
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1665410
@mickel_w

Ableton has a hard learning curve to be honest. It takes a lot of time to adjust to all the things you want to do with it. One thing is to imagine it in your head, and another is to actually create it in Ableton. Just to give you some sort of perspective. I have been using Ableton Live 9 for about a year now ( I make a full year in February) and I am no way near to knowing all its secrets. Anyway, I take in consideration your advice with the focusrite Scarlett and the SE X1 mic. I was thinking of M-Audio M track II as an audio interface and a Shure microphone, but I'm willing to hear any advice anyone gives me, because money is hard to come by and I want to make a long term investment rather than buy some shit that I will use once, or twice and not be happy with them. Thanks for the advice man!

@jmako

Thanks for the feedback. I know I lack some proper mixing skills, but hopefully through practice and some reading, watching youtube tutorials I;ll get there. Thanks again for taking time and listening to them. I gave you some feedback on your thread. Pretty cool music man. Keep at it!