I was searching in the internet, but couldn't find an simply explanation, what is the difference between linear and geometric way of learning (to play guitar) and how does it look like. Could someone explain it to me?
where did you hear these terms?

I can only guess that these adjectives are used to describe learning a scale along a string (in a linear way, linear being along a single string at a time) while geometric would be learning the scale across the strings breaking it down into say five shapes such as the CAGED method.

But I don't know where you came across these terms or the context in which they were used when you heard them. As far as I know these terms do not have any commonly agreed upon specific usage as some kind of learning method on the guitar. In this case context is important - which is probably why you couldn't find anything when searching the internet.
Si
There's an article on this site that I remember reading that talks about vertical growth and horizontal growth. In the article, vertical growths means learning new skills, where horizontal growth means simply learning more songs that use the skills you already have. vertical growth is much more difficult.

I've never heard of linear or geometric learning.
^Sorry Jerry the link was removed because it was linking to another guitar site with forums, and not just the site but the sign up page.
Si
Quote by 20Tigers
^Sorry Jerry the link was removed because it was linking to another guitar site with forums, and not just the site but the sign up page.

I gave up at that point when I followed that link! But will bear your concerns in mind for the future!

cheers, Jerry
Without context, I have no idea what you're even referencing. Geometric learning? That could be a few things.