Hey guys I got an Washburn RX10 and since I changed the strings for the 3rd time I got a buzzing from the frets,like the strings are touching them.This only happens if I pull the strings hard enough to give a good sound,when I want a quieter sound it doesn't happen.If you want I can try to provide a picture of the neck.I need to know if I gotta get it to a shop to check it up or if I can fix this by myself.Also,I don't hear the sound on the amp but it drives me crazy because I gave the jack for plugging my headphones in my amp to a friend
That's actually very common and actually normal, if you really don't like it you can either heighten the action or replace the nut with a taller one, honestly if you don't hear it through the amp it's not a problem, lastly I recommend buying a jack for headphones for your amp and play though the amp more often, eventually you'll get used to not hitting strings as hard which will in turn reduce the buzzing as you're not hitting it hard to get a sound, hope this helps!
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Dressing my steak with cum is just adding more protein to my steak.

Quote by Roc8995
The Hello Kitty Strat is the most metal guitar known to man.
Quote by 'DC fan
That's actually very common and actually normal, if you really don't like it you can either heighten the action or replace the nut with a taller one, honestly if you don't hear it through the amp it's not a problem, lastly I recommend buying a jack for headphones for your amp and play though the amp more often, eventually you'll get used to not hitting strings as hard which will in turn reduce the buzzing as you're not hitting it hard to get a sound, hope this helps!

Thanks mate!You made my day!I was afraid it had something to do with the neck so I had to drag my guitar 15 km to a store or something.I'll get used to it,I only pay attention to it while playing on clean
No worries! As long as it doesn't effect sound or playing drastically it isn't an issue to worry about man
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Dressing my steak with cum is just adding more protein to my steak.

Quote by Roc8995
The Hello Kitty Strat is the most metal guitar known to man.