Well hello UG! I realized that I've never done a NGD before and funnily enough, one of my presents was a camera which finally enabled me to do one! I'm not great at taking pics, but instead, I'll just show you what I have. This is my Trinity. The most recent NGD is the 7 string Ibby RG7421PB right in the middle. So far, my impressions of it are pretty good. I love the finish and I love the way it plays. It's worth noting that this is my first experience with Elixir strings as well and from how nice they feel, I'm about to make a switch. A full review is in order when I've had more time with it. The Epiphone on the right is a Goldtop loaded with SD Black Winter's and the one on the left is an Ibanez ART100 with a DiMarzio Evolution in the bridge. So there it is folks!

Ibanez Art100 (DiMarzio Evo in bridge)
Epiphone Goldtop (SD Black Winters
6505+ Head
Avatar 2x12 (Eminence Gov/Swamp Thang)
Are you going to upgrade the pickups in the 7421?
Gear:
Ibanez RG2EX1 Gravity Storm(neck)/X2N(bridge) Drop Db
Ibanez S421 Air Norton(neck)/Super Distortion(bridge) Drop D
7th Heaven->ML-2->Dr. Boogie->Zoom G3->GE-7->NS-2->Mute
Line 6 Spider II HD150+foot pedal
Some 4x12 cab

sweet
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by FoX KiLLa
Are you going to upgrade the pickups in the 7421?

As of right now, no. The stock pickups (QM-7) are IMO, not anywhere near as bad as the stock pickups in other Ibanez guitars. They have a nice low end that doesn't muddy up and they respond to mids quite nicely. So at this point, no. If I were to change, however, I'd probably go for Nazgul/Sentient combo.
Ibanez Art100 (DiMarzio Evo in bridge)
Epiphone Goldtop (SD Black Winters
6505+ Head
Avatar 2x12 (Eminence Gov/Swamp Thang)