Page 1 of 6
just went out tonight for my birthday celebraion that was a couple of days ago. had a decent amount of drinks and now im home and bored cause niggas gotta work tomorrow. listening to rick ross and posting on this shitty website wassup get at me

whats up with everybody

also just wante to say i tried guinness today for the first time and now it is my favorite beer. car bomb wasnt bad either
pinga
Is this a hint hint at not getting a birthday thread?
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
i am very drunk. guinness is a pretty reliable beer when you are out o nthe town at a place that does not serve #fancy beer. they have dat smoothness
my bday is on th worst say of the year. its shit enough as it is i dont care for a bday thread on a off topic guitar forum

as long as people give me money and booze im cool
pinga
You're so embarrassing lol

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
oh and i had a double burder with loaded cheese fries so much greese and beer im about to explode and almost reached nirvana
pinga
Okay Burger and cheese fries with beer is a pretty solid option when out on the town. Ya done good, ts.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
Well hi deah! I'm just drinking beer in the same room as some fam and intermittently playing WoW.

For some unknown reason, my dad has this Miller Fortune. 4-packs of tall boys of 6.9% ABV.

Soooo, drunk thread. I'm down; let's have some fun.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
i've had about 4 shots of Jim Beam and starting on my beer now

its coors light (aka shite) but it's all good yea yea
Quote by Dregen

beer is beer push through it
I almost envy those of you who can get drunk.
Beer? C'mon be a man: drink spirits and fast track your drunken state.
Man, a real drinker respects how dangerously quick you can get too drunk having straight Old Thompson on the rocks.

4 shots of beam is probably the perfect place to switch to beer. I'm at my parents' place over the holiday weekend so I'm not being picky about beer either.

Jim Beam is possibly my favorite whiskey maybe. It's hard to really enjoy moderately priced booze when you're a drunk such as moi.

Seriously guys, I just hit level twenty in WoW and now all these bitches want me up in their guild.

(is it sad that I've been playing this video game for a week and feel like I've accomplished more than anything else since I graduated college two years ago?)
Quote by Cb4rabid
just went out tonight for my birthday celebraion that was a couple of days ago. had a decent amount of drinks and now im home and bored cause niggas gotta work tomorrow. listening to rick ross and posting on this shitty website wassup get at me

whats up with everybody

also just wante to say i tried guinness today for the first time and now it is my favorite beer. car bomb wasnt bad either

Oh god. Bad experiences with Irish car bombs. Have you ever tried the drink liquid cocaine? Never. Again.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by snipelfritz
(is it sad that I've been playing this video game for a week and feel like I've accomplished more than anything else since I graduated college two years ago?)

Probably yes. Meh.
haa ym mom let me drink wine withh dinn er todya im' so waaste D lmoa ! :PPPP
Quote by Thrashtastic15
beer is beer push through it

i used to get drunk on Burnett's vodka everyday when i was in highschhool lol i'll be a-ok.

Quote by snipelfritz
Man, a real drinker respects how dangerously quick you can get too drunk having straight Old Thompson on the rocks.

4 shots of beam is probably the perfect place to switch to beer. I'm at my parents' place over the holiday weekend so I'm not being picky about beer either.

Jim Beam is possibly my favorite whiskey maybe. It's hard to really enjoy moderately priced booze when you're a drunk such as moi.

Seriously guys, I just hit level twenty in WoW and now all these bitches want me up in their guild.

never had Old Thompson, will have to once i get my ID renewed.

and yeah, Jim Beam's pretty awesome. i like Maker's Mark a bit better tho. i have to say, jim beam gets you ****ed up, me and my buddy's dad drank a whole gallon or w/e to ourselves like 4 days ago lol. kept up with him and he's an alcoholic, my future is lookin pretty good
Quote by mind_meld
Does it suck for you guys from USA being legally allowed to drink at 21?

yes

yes

and actually i can't technically even legally drink even though i'm of age, my ID just expired a couple weeks ago and i'm on probation lol.
Quote by Dregen
yes

yes

and actually i can't technically even legally drink even though i'm of age, my ID just expired a couple weeks ago and i'm on probation lol.

Drinking age is 18 in Australia, driving age in my state is also 18. Which is great, but I have to have zero BAC for another two years on my licence Which sucks BUT I've been legally drinking since 18
Quote by mind_meld

Not really. I personally don't remember it ever being a problem. I don't usually go out to drink. Whenever I drink, it is usually at a party or a friends house, so I don't really need an ID.

Bars, clubs, and restaurants are absurdly expensive. I just can't justify paying $3+ a shot and $10+ for a mixed drink when I can just buy a handle for $20 at the liquor store.

Stepco's Master
Quote by Jon777
i don't know why it isn't 18 like the rest of the world

SUCK IT
Tbh though it's probably better to have drinking and driving age staggered.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bars, clubs, and restaurants are absurdly expensive. I just can't justify paying $3+ a shot and $10+ for a mixed drink when I can just buy a handle for $20 at the liquor store.

The cheapest I've had in Melbourne is $6 spirits, $9 cocktails and that's happy hour... Then again we probably have higher wages?
Quote by mind_meld
The cheapest I've had in Melbourne is $6 spirits, $9 cocktails and that's happy hour... Then again we probably have higher wages?

Oh shit! And I thought alcohol was expensive over here I'm just a frugal bitch

Honestly, not gonna lie, I'm totally bullshitting you. I can totally find free alcohol everywhere where I live. I live in a college town and I am a woman. There are "Free beer until midnight" and "Ladies drink free all night" deals every single day at some bar or another.

I still prefer drinking in to going out most times, though.

Stepco's Master
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Oh shit! And I thought alcohol was expensive over here I'm just a frugal bitch

Honestly, not gonna lie, I'm totally bullshitting you. I can totally find free alcohol everywhere where I live. I live in a college town and I am a woman. There are "Free beer until midnight" and "Ladies drink free all night" deals every single day at some bar or another.

I still prefer drinking in to going out most times, though.

Haha well I'm usually pretty tight with my money so I'd never pay for $25 cocktails... Which I've seen. Free booze is always good. Yeah I'm the same... I usually drink at home, alone.
Quote by mind_meld

Well, it did. I haven't had to worry about that for almost 4 years, but even then it was somewhat easy to get booze (very possible, but still kind of a pain to have somebody else buy for you). There was just no choice. The freedom of being totally legal is great. I remember going from 20 to 21 was a great jump.

I honestly don't remember what I did with my time before I could go to bars. I also don't remember what I've been doing since.

Also, sipping scotch is ggrrrrreat too. Ugh, its getting late for what I'm doing lately, unfortunately.
Quote by daytripper75
I planned to get drunk tonight, but it didn't happen. I did drink, but not enough.

Derterper! Why?

Seriously, you guys. I'm an experienced drinker and I don't understand how you don't get drunk.

The answer is drink another bottle of wine, and if that doesn't work, more whiskey, then another 6-pack of Milwaukee's Best Ice.

Basically, DRINK MORE! If you don't plan to have enough booze, you're not an experienced drinker.
Quote by mind_meld
Drinking age is 18 in Australia, driving age in my state is also 18. Which is great, but I have to have zero BAC for another two years on my licence Which sucks BUT I've been legally drinking since 18

i've been legally drinking since 16 if u know what i mean lol

jk lol, tbh if i could drink when i was 18 i probably would've had less of a preference for weed. but...

Quote by snipelfritz
Basically, DRINK MORE! If you don't plan to have enough booze, you're not an experienced drinker.

exactly

basically get more than you think you can drink. because you'll feel obliged to drink all of it. like i mean hell i got a bottle and a 24-case, shit i need to get down on this
Last edited by Dregen at Dec 28, 2014,
Quote by Dregen

Put some not-from-concentrate tomato juice in it, coors light was literally made for tomato juice
Quote by Fat Lard
Put some not-from-concentrate tomato juice in it, coors light was literally made for tomato juice

actually lol i was just about to make a random post about tomato beers. i haven't really drank them until tonight but daaaamn. bout 50/50, some salt and pepper. great shit.

that's also why my buddy wanted me to get him coors too lol, can see why now. im okay with it either, i mean, i got the money and im 21, he hooks me up w/ his co-worker so he don't check my ID expiration
Last edited by Dregen at Dec 28, 2014,
Quote by snipelfritz

Yeah but I really like my alcohol so I don't want to associate it with any negative effects/physical feelings... so I always take precautions to prevent hangovers which kinda means I have to drink more before getting drunk... Hmm
Quote by mind_meld
Yeah but I really like my alcohol so I don't want to associate it with any negative effects/physical feelings... so I always take precautions to prevent hangovers which kinda means I have to drink more before getting drunk... Hmm

drink water
Quote by Dregen
exactly

basically get more than you think you can drink. because you'll feel obliged to drink all of it. like i mean hell i got a bottle and a 24-case, shit i need to get down on this

You always should have extra house alcohol for tomorrow.

I don't like tomato juice nor light beer. I was willing to leave it at Coors Light, but you made it gross.

It's ok. We can settle for Cooks and from-concentrate OJ.
Quote by mind_meld

Oh GAAAAWWWWDDDDD

just put that vodka soaked tampon in your vagina already!
Quote by snipelfritz
Oh GAAAAWWWWDDDDD

just put that vodka soaked tampon in your vagina already!

*Draws a sharp breath* Oooo ouch is that how you wanna play! Haha na I'm just kinda old now and appreciate the finer things in life. As in, I don't have the time to be doing that stuff so much these days
Last edited by mind_meld at Dec 28, 2014,
Quote by mind_meld
*Draws a sharp breath* Oooo ouch is that how you wanna play! Haha na I'm just kinda old now and appreciate the finer things in life. As in, I don't have the time to be doing that stuff so much these days

go to work wit a hangover evryday ftw
Quote by mind_meld
Haha well I'm usually pretty tight with my money so I'd never pay for $25 cocktails... Which I've seen. Free booze is always good. Yeah I'm the same... I usually drink at home, alone.

I remember being appalled when price of a pint at my regular haunt went from £1.80 to £1.85.

**** you and your beer duty increases, Gordon Brown. Twat.
Quote by Dregen
go to work wit a hangover evryday ftw

Yeah I work in a lab, been doing lots of overtime atm, it kinda matters if I stuff it up. Otherwise I wouldn't care. Besides, I have access to 100% ethanol for 9 hours or so a day! EOY function did involve some smuggled flammable goods I will assure you