I'm looking for a Laney aor Amp head that is either 50 or 100 watts. I can't find one anywhere except for on ebay, but it doesn't look like its in good condition. Can someone help me out here?
The Laney AOR was made back in the 80s/90s. Good luck with that.

You could also check craigslist and any local music stores that buy and sell used gear. It would almost be better if you were able to play it first, as Laney's QC was not spectacular back then and a lot of AORs have since succumb to problems like bad tube sockets.

Similar sounding amp for not a lot of money and better reliability: Laney GH100L or VH100R. You may actually like one of these better.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
I'd say that a VH100R is one of the best amps reasonable money can buy. I've also kept an eye on the AOR but they're pretty rare.
Where are you located? I see AOR's for $300 all the time on GC used site and they give you a 30 day return policy on all used gear.

Also remember there are 6 knob and 8 knob versions and they do sound different, the 8 knob has more gain on tap
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by marianoarnaiz
The new Ironheart takes after the AOR and other high-ish gain amps. I Have one and is very good

The AOR and Ironheart are extremely different amps. The AOR is like a hot rod JCM800 the Ironheart is a modern metal amp. The Laney GH series is much closer in sound/tone
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
If you want high gain, look for an eight/nine knob version.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Quote by Robbgnarly
Where are you located? I see AOR's for $300 all the time on GC used site and they give you a 30 day return policy on all used gear.

+1. Buy from GC and return it if the amp sucks. Also, with GC you can call the store that has the amp and get someone to tell you if there’s anything obviously missing or damaged. They’re not going to play it for you, but they’ll be able to tell you if knobs are missing, jacks are loose, or the chassis is deformed from Matt Pike’s playing.