I have a Big Muff Pi with Tone wicker and no matter where i place it in sequence there are uncontrollable amounts of feedback, i like it when there are small amounts, but between playing or songs there is nothing i can do to stop it,

any help?
I hate to be 'that guy' but turn the gain down...

If you need that much distortion though, then consider a noise gate. Also try standing away from your amp, and turned away from it.
Gibson SG (Goddess - Violet Burst / Standard - Alpine White)
Laney Ironheart 120W and Celestion V30's

(Front) Polytune 2 noir > Cry Baby Wah 105Q Bass > Octave Multiplexer > BAT Pharaoh Fuzz > MXR Line Driver
(Loop) ISP Decimator G String II > Hardwire Supernatural
Voodoo Labs PP2
Ok, what about your amp settings? Are you running the amp dirty then using the fuzz for extra distortion? Or using it on a clean amp setting?

Have you tried different power? (Fresh battery vs power supply) what guitar, amp, other effects are you using? And what style are you trying to play?

A noise gate is something you put in your chain after a noisey pedal/amp to 'gate' (silence) the feedback and noise.

(Front) Polytune 2 noir > Cry Baby Wah 105Q Bass > Octave Multiplexer > BAT Pharaoh Fuzz > MXR Line Driver
Voodoo Labs PP2
the amp is clean and that has been fine, i only have two pedals, it is: guitar -> digitech whammy 4 -> big muff w/ wicker -> amp

the battery is fresh too, the guitar and amp are pretty much the cheapest thing i could get, about $150 for both together so thats probably what the problem is :/
That would suggest that the amp is a cheap SS amp, in which case running any kind of dirt pedal into it will indeed result in horrible-sounding, uncontrollable feedback.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
A noise suppressor could still help with feedback, but I doubt any form of decent tone will come from it either way! Yeah a new amp would definitely be recommended. Give us a budget and your current guitar, as well as what style you'd play, and we could guide you on the right direction.

Voodoo Labs PP2