Sounds awesome! Great sound and feels fresh, though I would've also tried perhaps doubletracking the electric arpeggios with an acoustic guitar for a deeper sound. I spot slight misses here and there in the arpeggio pattern, but no-biggie. Either way, such a cover being released as a commercial one with some music video along it can make quite a buzz.

Also, it says "Vocals by Elad Vaknin"; אתה ישראלי?
Quote by TLGuitar
Sounds awesome! Great sound and feels fresh, though I would've also tried perhaps doubletracking the electric arpeggios with an acoustic guitar for a deeper sound. I spot slight misses here and there in the arpeggio pattern, but no-biggie. Either way, such a cover being released as a commercial one with some music video along it can make quite a buzz.

Also, it says "Vocals by Elad Vaknin"; אתה ישראלי?

Thanks man! Much appreciated
Recording an acoustic guitar sound like a great idea, it didn't came to my mind!
You're right about the slight misses, these recordings were supposed to be a demo but after a while I got used to them and I was too lazy to re-record.
וכן, אני (וגם הזמר מן הסתם ישראלי.
Quote by ThoriumEx
Thanks man! Much appreciated
Recording an acoustic guitar sound like a great idea, it didn't came to my mind!
You're right about the slight misses, these recordings were supposed to be a demo but after a while I got used to them and I was too lazy to re-record.
וכן, אני (וגם הזמר מן הסתם ישראלי.

.Alice in Chains-יש לו אחלה מבטא וגוון קול מגניב לאללה! מזכיר קצת את ליין סטיילי מ
Absolutely killer. Great rendition of a great song.

Singing is great, the leads are fantastic and sound like In Flames quality. There isn't much to add, except what the guy above said. If you cleaned up a couple of the appregios and got the rights to the song you might have really something on your hands that you could do work with.

The last small piece of advice I might give is bring the drums up slightly in the mix to give it a more "dominating" sound. I only say these things because I think it's so good it's worth the extra little bit of work to get it over the top.

Now that I've been humbled, I'll still share my cover with you and see what you think if you get a chance!

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1669838