Okay so i'm trying to read alot of stuff and figure this out but i just cant. Could someone help ?

I mean i know what chords are and i know some of em. I know what scales are and i understand that u can do solos using them. But what i don't understand is that how Chords, The key that you play in, and the scales come together ? Like how do i know what chords to play, and where in the fret board and be in a certain key ? and how are scales related to this?? If someone can super simplify this to me or just somehow make me understand please do!
Theres just too much going on and too much terms. I mean, thats the problem, even though i've been reading thru alot of tutorials. I guess theres just no newbie friendly approach.
Hi man

I know that feeling, but let me ask you can you read notes? Like, i give you a sheet (no tab), and you know what you have to play?
RHCP
Just play. Quit making it into a science. If you know a handful of chords and the blues scale you can write songs for the rest of your life.

Wish I could help you on the theory stuff, but I detest it.
Quote by JKlinghoffer
Hi man

I know that feeling, but let me ask you can you read notes? Like, i give you a sheet (no tab), and you know what you have to play?
No i can't :/ And sorry for that i couldnt answer the message. I was very sick and couldnt be on the computer for a while.
The scale is a set of notes that are determined by the key of the song. The chords belong to the scale based on the The position of the chord in the scale.. Songs in G major for example use I, IV AND V chords ( Roman numerals represent the chord position. ) G, C AND D, minor chords are a ii, iii an iv. Am, Bm, and Em. Make a chart and derive the other chords. Remember to use a major scale interval to not skip sharps and flats. The major scale interval is w=whole, h=half step; w,w,w,w,w,w,w. Key of G is.G,A,B,C,D,E,F#. In this example F# instead of F is in the scale because of the whole step.

The blues scale consists of six tones wich has the intervals: 1, b3, 4, b5, 5 och b7. Put another way...interval root, minor 3rd,whole step,half step,half step,minor 3rd,whole step. See http://www.jacmuse.com/blues/bluesscale/newpage14.htm or http://www.bbluesguitar.com/guitar-scales/blues-scale/