I've been meditating for months now but I'm just so attached to rock, and looks like I'm not gonna be able to let it go.

Do you think it's worth it? Would you take rock music over ultimate peace? I really need serious replies.
Rock music is pretty lame and generally for people over 45, under 15, and hipsters.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
if ultimate peace = meditation i'd take just about any form of music over it

also i think you'll love
www.ultimate-peace.com

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Have you tried meditating to the landmark 90s album, Nevermind?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
If you really feel you must 'give up rock music', listen to some music that will encourage Buddhist feelingz like Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros and Phosphorescent. But if you are going the way of the ascetic you won't achieve enlightenment..
I have no sig, and neither do I want one.
Build a time machine, and go to Seattle in the late 80's, early 90's. Pretty sure you'll find Nirvana there.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
is the rock in your hand?

just loosen your fingers and it should slip right out.

don't let it fall on your foot though, that might hurt.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Let it go man, rock doesnt love you cant you see that?
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Thread closed, because if it's a serious thread you have bigger mental issues you need help with, and if it isn't it constitutes spam
Hey, look. Sigs are back.