Received my 3001 recently and noticed the end of the logo has an arrow that looks kind of like a devil tail. Anyone know if this is what its supposed to represent? If not, great. If so, love the guitar but I'm just not in to the devil thing.
Agile guitars is a fundraising front for the Church of Satan. You’ve given your money to the devil and now your soul is doomed forever.
I'm going to go crazy here and guess "nothing to do with the devil".
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
an older logo perhaps? I mean counterfeiters go after the big companies like Gibson , Fender , Rickenbacker to ESP and certain Ibanez models.

I'll take an Agile over a Gibson or Fender any day. No hype and fantastic prices and guitars. Well the neckthrough Korean ones anyways. The Pendulum model I wouldn't mind getting a 25.5 to 27 seven string or a 27-30 scale 8 string with hipshot bridges. It could be pink for all I care as long as it plays good.
Quote by Tallwood13
an older logo perhaps? I mean counterfeiters go after the big companies like Gibson , Fender , Rickenbacker to ESP and certain Ibanez models.

Looking at the pics on the website it's 100% legit. Same logo there too.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by columbiar
Received my 3001 recently and noticed the end of the logo has an arrow that looks kind of like a devil tail. Anyone know if this is what its supposed to represent? If not, great. If so, love the guitar but I'm just not in to the devil thing.

This is a conventional end-word swash that appears in a number of cursive fonts.
I've never heard it referred to as having anything to do with the devil.

The whole business of the devil's halloween costume appearance was an amalgam of a whole lot of diverse make-believe influences on medieval artists (the trident came from Neptune, the horns and cloven hooves from Pan, yada yada). Ascribing satanic attributes to that tiny point on the final "e" is about as sideways as avoiding deviled eggs...
You DO realize that there is a DEEP wellspring of anti-occult..."concern"...in the USA, right?
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
When I have a guitar I suspect of demonic possession I usually just chuck it into a pond/creek/any body of water and wait to see if it floats or not. Saved my life a couple times doing that. Other people get pissy when I test their guitar for demons but I've saved some lives from evil, demonic possession with this practice many times.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Quote by dspellman
This is a conventional end-word swash that appears in a number of cursive fonts.
I've never heard it referred to as having anything to do with the devil.

The whole business of the devil's halloween costume appearance was an amalgam of a whole lot of diverse make-believe influences on medieval artists (the trident came from Neptune, the horns and cloven hooves from Pan, yada yada). Ascribing satanic attributes to that tiny point on the final "e" is about as sideways as avoiding deviled eggs...

Thanks for the good answer.
Quote by lucky1978
When I have a guitar I suspect of demonic possession I usually just chuck it into a pond/creek/any body of water and wait to see if it floats or not. Saved my life a couple times doing that. Other people get pissy when I test their guitar for demons but I've saved some lives from evil, demonic possession with this practice many times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3jt5ibfRzw
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100