I have a 2010 Firebird assembled in China that I won in a raffle at a Bluesfest in GA. The concert featured Johnny Winter and James Cotton (legendary blues harmonica player) who both signed my guitar after the show. I have other provenance in support of this event. Does anyone know what value the signed guitar might have?
If you sell it in the right place to the right people... a lot.

To anyone other than those people at that time, not much at all. In fact just about half the RRP of the guitar.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I have no idea who those people might be or how to find them. Any thoughts?
Quote by jowens50
I have no idea who those people might be or how to find them. Any thoughts?

Well I don't know either but you're going to need to find a Johnny Winter or James Cotton enthusiast who's willing to spend big money on anything they've ever touched. You're going to have to look long and hard to find someone like that because without it actually being owned by one of them... you're pretty much up shit creek.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.