If you had a robot Butler that didn't have AI, would you treat it like shit? I personally wouldn't, and would get mad at guests that did
No, I always tell voice recognition/virtual assistants "please" and "thank you." When my car's navigator has to find new routes because I miss a turn, I always apologise.
Wow, what a waste of compassion and unreasonable anger.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
of course not, since it'll cost me to repair it.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I generally insult my dog on a constant basis (although in a cute voice so she doesn't know). I don't see a robot butler being any different.
Quote by TwinkyFist
I generally insult my dog on a constant basis (although in a cute voice so she doesn't know). I don't see a robot butler being any different.

I once gave my dog the middle finger and immediately realized how pointless and stupid of a gesture it was to give to a dog. It's like giving the middle finger to a baby.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by DonGlover
I once gave my dog the middle finger and immediately realized how pointless and stupid of a gesture it was to give to a dog. It's like giving the middle finger to a baby.

I don't normally go as far as giving her the finger or swearing at her. I often call her a freeloader and tell her she needs to find a job. Also that she's not smart because she can't read.
I'd definitely have a bunch of illegitimate children with it.

Thomas Jefferson
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by chrismendiola
No, I always tell voice recognition/virtual assistants "please" and "thank you." When my car's navigator has to find new routes because I miss a turn, I always apologise.

me too only because being polite is second nature even my road rage is polite and friendly sounding
Quote by Thrashtastic15
me too only because being polite is second nature even my road rage is polite and friendly sounding

Honestly people that are angry at robots are just angry with themselves blame the user not the machine
Considering I feel bad about being mean to a character in a video game, I would say no
"Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it'll always get you the right ones."
Quote by whywefight
I'd name it Woodhouse

exactly this

why would i be nice to it when i can basically live out various episodes of archer every day. i fvcking hope it can poach an egg properly for its own good

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
i refuse to talk to inanimate objects that use voice recognition, so i probably wouldn't want a robot butler anyway.

also, people who think Roombas are an effective way to clean your floor are ******ed.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I don't understand why it matters how you talk to a "robot butler" without AI, any more than it matters how I talk to my toaster...on the other hand, if it had AI would be a different story, and I would have to destroy it.
see now an ai bot would probably give better blowjobs but a robot without ai would probably give you more of them, to an acceptable standard at the least. the ai robot would sometimes not be in the mood or be mad at you or something.

so it's the old quality vs quantity debate.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I forgot to mention in the OP your robot Butler doesn't have lips and really sharp metal teeth. I'd rather no jobs than robot blow jobs personally
i imagine it would be too cold to the point that it goes limp

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story