I am an amateur song writer and I have always enjoyed. Although I have no formal training, I have always been a music enthusiast. Recently, I have been doing a lot of writing. I am not sure if it is because of the beautiful scenery I am into. I am thinking of participating in a song writing contest but do not have the courage to do so. Is there anyone who experience the same but ended up joining a contest in the end?
Hi Mike. Thanks for your words. I appreciate it. Actually, I am contemplating about it. if I shall join any contests or perhaps just write and make music for myself which for me is more rewarding. I have been through a not so good phase in my life and writing helped me endure it in one way or the other. Now, I am at a very good location for a personal vacation/reflection. Good enough to be recommended and with the inspiration I am getting, I managed to compose a song especially for myself. I hope, I can let you all hear it.
Hi, Kim Nice that you have found a location for your vacation and I presumed you are very inspired for that good place. I hope, I could find some time to relax and have that kind of vacation also