Hi everyone.

I recently finished composng this piece, which has a kind of western sound to it.

Please tell me what you think and share if you want to

Happy new year!

Click here to watch video

regards Martin
That was actually really nice. Do you mind mentioning what tuning it was in, what model Seagull you used and if you plan on selling tab or sheet though?

Might want to delete the other threads so you dont get in trouble tho
2013 Ibanez Jem 7vwh
Lakewood Sungha Jung Signature
Fender Custom Shop Stratocaster
LTD Deluxe MH-1000NT
MIA Fender Strat VG + MiJ Mustang
Martin D1 +Tayor 210e
Kremona Rondo TL Classical
Gretsch G5120
Quote by battlespud
That was actually really nice. Do you mind mentioning what tuning it was in, what model Seagull you used and if you plan on selling tab or sheet though?

Might want to delete the other threads so you dont get in trouble tho

Thank you very much! I'm planning on creating the sheet/tabs soon and I will send them to you for free

The guitar is a Seagull Natural elements and can be found here:http://www.seagullguitars.com/seagull_natelement_natcherry.html

The tuning is just standard

I tried to delete the other threads, but I could not figure out how. Can you help me?
Youre very welcome.

Try clicking the little edit button on the bottom of your post, that should offer an option to delete. Otherwise its probably not a huge deal as long as you tried, they'll get bumped down eventually anyway
2013 Ibanez Jem 7vwh
Lakewood Sungha Jung Signature
Fender Custom Shop Stratocaster
LTD Deluxe MH-1000NT
MIA Fender Strat VG + MiJ Mustang
Martin D1 +Tayor 210e
Kremona Rondo TL Classical
Gretsch G5120
i really like it. your playing and your guitar make it all the nicer.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
Really well done mate, only critique is the recording, it sounds like it was recorded too quiet (maybe the mic was too far away?)
Thank you all for the feedback. I will record a louder version next time
Quote by buusbros
Thank you all for the feedback. I will record a louder version next time

Work on mic placement and try to improve the signal to noise ratio and you should be golden
Wow! That was spectacular! Beautiful melody and very passionate performance. You're a natural. Thanks for sharing that.

Also kudos to the cameraman and editor. It looked professional.