So I was in a music shop the other day and heard this really weird ****ed up acoustic song about eating babies does anyone know what it is ?
Sounds like something off Cannibal Corpse's acoustic albums, "Eating Babies Unplugged - Neonatal Intensive Care Banquet".
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
sorry man, i really don't want to google those key words.
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Quote by laid-to-waste
sorry man, i really don't want to google those key words.

I did and first/relevant hits were Ghosha (https://soundcloud.com/ghosha/eating-babies) and this hilarious one ((just about making babies, not consuming them) http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/w/weebls_stuff/babies_acoustic_crd.htm)

Didn't really want to listen to check, I think there is an 'unplugged' version

Dammit the google search tab won't close.

If you never hear from me again you'll know what happened.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Sounds like something off Cannibal Corpse's acoustic albums, "Eating Babies Unplugged - Neonatal Intensive Care Banquet".

the idiocy of bands like Cannibal Corpse has rendered me unavailable to spot irony.

Is this a real album or not? Might as well be given how absolutely immature and dumb they seem to be.

Why hasn't anyone just made them in corpses over their pathetic excuse for music as well as their lame idea of what's provoking and scary.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Dec 30, 2014,
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
the idiocy of bands like Cannibal Corpse has rendered me unavailable to spot irony.

Is this a real album or not? Might as well be given how absolutely immature and dumb they seem to be.

Why hasn't anyone just made them in corpses over their pathetic excuse for music as well as their lame idea of what's provocing and scaring.

The only way for you to find out is to go and ask in music shops. It might be a super-rare vinyl, so you'll have to ask in a lot of shops.

I made it up, so don't.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

Why hasn't anyone just made them in corpses over their pathetic excuse for music as well as their lame idea of what's provoking and scary.

This guy was obviously punched by Corpsegrinder.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

this is how i feel about bob dylan

can't sing

can't play guitar

can't write interesting songs

can't write particularly meaningful lyrics

it's like is a he supposed to be a parody of douchebag singer/songwriters or what
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777

can't sing

can't play guitar

it's like is a he supposed to be a parody of douchebag singer/songwriters or what

10/10

top banter
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by theogonia777

can't sing

can't play guitar

Blasphemy