Page 1 of 2
I'm watching "That Thing You Do" and they guy who plays Donnie Darko's dad is in it. I found it funny because I only know him as Donnie Darko's dad, even though I have seen him in other movies before.

There are other actors that I do this with as well, but I can't think of them right now.

How about you?

...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

Anthony Hopkins!
No, he has played way too many good roles to be unknown like that!
Quote by c3powil
Anthony Hopkins!
No, he has played way too many good roles to be unknown like that!

its the only movies I've seen him in.

he's brilliant though. Should see him in more

any recommendations?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I couldn't even remember Elijah Wood's name since I always just call him Frodo. So him
I think nearly everyone would refer to Bryan Cranston as Hal from Malcolm in the Middle before Breaking Bad.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by Nero Galon
I think nearly everyone would refer to Bryan Cranston as Hal from Malcolm in the Middle before Breaking Bad.

I just recently saw Saving Private Ryan on tv the other day and realized he was the one armed Colonel about 20 mins in.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvwsdDRyXPw

2:15 till the end, especially that mugshot @7:17
Quote by Nero Galon

Bitch, do you even Tim Wattley?

Laurie Palmer's dad was the Business Hugs guy.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by stratkat
Jason statham, as far as I know his career is one long movie, so he's that character.

He's always ****ing driving.....whether it's a car in an action movie, or a ****ing stupid chariot in "In the name of the King". Bleh
Quote by slash&angus
severus snape, qui-gon jinn, obi wan kenobi. Han Solo. Jack Bauer.

I think a lot of you did not understand the point of this thread at all.

Either that and you're idiots and don't recognize really well known actors outside of the movies you saw when you were 7.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Bruce Cambell!

He might have recurring roles on cable-tv but he will always be ASH from the Evil Dead
I don't care how many times he plays an elf dude or a nazi supersoldier or anything else, Hugo Weaving will always be Agent Smith.

John C. McGinley is stuck pretty well in my head as Dr. Cox, too.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
Phillip Baker Hall will always be the library cop from Seinfeld. I can never remember his name without googling it.

Mr Bookman.

that's like an ice cream man named Cone!
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
its the only movies I've seen him in.

he's brilliant though. Should see him in more

any recommendations?

The Worlds Fastest Indian

gogogogoogoogoogoogoohohohoohgo
Donnie Yen playing Ip Man

Oh and pretty much all the Marvel superheroes.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Last edited by Cardbored at Dec 30, 2014,
Quote by slash&angus
severus snape, qui-gon jinn, obi wan kenobi. Han Solo. Jack Bauer.

I literally can't even this post
Quote by darkcheef
Morpheus

No idea what the guy's actual name is

Laurence Fishburn
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Last edited by Gibson_SG_uzr55 at Dec 30, 2014,
Every character from Malcolm in the Middle.

I haven't watched Breaing Bad, so for me he's always "Malcolm's Dad"

Also,

Watching Platoon? Hey, it's Dr. Cox in the jungle.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by darkcheef
Morpheus

No idea what the guy's actual name is

nigga, do you even pee wee

Mr. Pink.

It's not that I don't know the guy. I just forget his name all the time.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Hugo Weaving will always be Agent Smith
Elijah Wood will always be Frodo
Bryan Cranston will always be from Malcolm In The Middle. Even though I've only seen that show a few time, all the late night TV commercials for it stuck with me.
Laurence Fishburne will always be Morpheus
Bruce Campbell will always be Ash
I'll always be irrationally angry at whoever Matt Dillon plays because of his character in Crash.
Quote by ThrashUnleashed
I'll always be irrationally angry at whoever Matt Dillon plays because of his character in Crash.

Why? Cause he's a racist cop? I think it set his cop up beautifully for that ending sequence where he risked his life to save the same woman he violated earlier in the movie. If anything, it showed what a phony piece of shit that other newer cop really was that was judging him as a racist. At least Matt's character was authentic, which also allowed for a lot of character growth. That other cop was like most people are in real life: quick to judge, holier than thou, phony as pleather.

My 2 pennies
Last edited by bdof at Dec 30, 2014,
Steve Buscemi used to be that guy in all those Adam Sandler movies, until I saw airheads and remembered his name finally
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by bdof
Why? Cause he's a racist cop? I think it set his cop up beautifully for that ending sequence where he risked his life to save the same woman he violated earlier in the movie. If anything, it showed what a phony piece of shit that other newer cop really was that was judging him as a racist. At least Matt's character was authentic, which also allowed for a lot of character growth. That other cop was like most people are in real life: quick to judge, holier than thou, phony as pleather.

My 2 pennies

Dr. Cox definitely

pretty much every actor that just plays the same role over and over again like the previously mentioned Jason Statham
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
the allstate commercial guy/President Palmer from 24. whenever an allstate commercial comes on my dad yells "hey look it's mr. president!" which is awkward when he says it around people who have no context and think he's just being racist.
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Quote by iHurricaneGTR
the allstate commercial guy/President Palmer from 24. whenever an allstate commercial comes on my dad yells "hey look it's mr. president!" which is awkward when he says it around people who have no context and think he's just being racist.

For the longest time I could never remember Sean Bean's name so I always used to refer to him as 006 because Goldeneye was the first time I ever saw him.
Quote by bdof

My 2 pennies

if facepalming was still I thing I'd be doing it hard

Quote by iHurricaneGTR

I've done the same thing I'll usually go "wow the president is trying to sell insurance, again!" etc

also Omar from the Wire.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Last edited by Baby Joel at Jan 1, 2015,
i was watching some crappy film with paul walker in it the other day and it was weird because there weren't even any cars in it
any character from Harry Potter.

any James Bond actor.

Hugh Laurie = Dr. House.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Page 1 of 2