Page 1 of 2
there being an afterlife

**** that existing forever shit.

this is related:

no thx. i better cease to exist or people are getting haunted.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Drowning and being eaten by Whales. The creature not the country.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
The ocean. And moths. **** moths.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I am scared of waking up one day and my eyes being turned into lamprey mouths

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Wow those comics are actually really cool. Can't say I shared any of those fears tho. But the gravity one is something I'll probs be scared of now.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I am scared of waking up one day and my eyes being turned into lamprey mouths

fuk u lyle
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

finding confirmation later in life of what I already suspect...that I'm going to live a lack luster life full of compromise and abandonment of dreams, and further, that I'm wasting my good years working a job I hate because my happiness can be bought.

Maybe it'll be good though, I'll write the best Doom songs of my life when I'm in my 60's.
The gravity one was actually my fear when I was little. I couldn't lie down on my back in the open air because of it. If I would look at the sky I would freak out when lying down outside.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
birds. I always get the image in my head they somehow manages to fly up in my face and gouge my eyes out.

can't walk past birds without turning my face away.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
My biggest fear is the ocean. I don't know why, but I always have nightmares about it.
"Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it'll always get you the right ones."
I'm not big on the dark but I've conditioned myself to cope with it better, explore the house blind etc
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by BUZZARD__
finding confirmation later in life of what I already suspect...that I'm going to live a lack luster life full of compromise and abandonment of dreams, and further, that I'm wasting my good years working a job I hate because my happiness can be bought.

Maybe it'll be good though, I'll write the best Doom songs of my life when I'm in my 60's.

Pretty similar, only without the songwriting. And replacing the 'good years working a job I hate' with 'least worst years thinking a good year had only 2 stays in hospital'.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
birds. I always get the image in my head they somehow manages to fly up in my face and gouge my eyes out.

can't walk past birds without turning my face away.

Birds are gross especially when they want to get up all in your face ew don't wnat those feathers in my face

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I have general anxiety related to hypochondria which has led to a case of "chronic subjective dizziness" eg: feels like I'm on an elevator or boat, always.

Most of my fears are irriational though: passing out in public, falling over due to dizziness, developing diabetes, heart attack/strokes, spleen errupting (when I had mono), pancreatic cancer, hypoglycemia,
Quote by Drop -D
Spleen errupting (when I had mono)

My spleen ruptured when I had mono, emergency surgery, 9 days in the hospital, months of recovery.

I developed panic attacks and was diagnosed with general anxiety disorder a few years afterward.

My stomach's basically one giant scar now, which is neat.
Quote by BUZZARD__

Good stuff man, always gotta look on the bright side! Hell, you might even get lucky enough to lose your tips in a sawmill!

As for me, I have no fears, so I don't relate to/understand any of this shit
Quote by songbird64
My biggest fear is the ocean. I don't know why, but I always have nightmares about it.

Falling off the tube, waiting for the boat to turn around and come back, looking down in the water in the meantime, and imagining a shark's silhouette flies up towards you and bites the bottom half of your body off
Quote by Fat Lard

Experience a TBI lately?
Being pessimistic towards my future allows me to be positive about today

I worked in a sawmill for a year in Holden, LA. I was on the green-end, still have all my tips

Quote by Fat Lard
Good stuff man, always gotta look on the bright side! Hell, you might even get lucky enough to lose your tips in a sawmill!

Quote by BUZZARD__
Being pessimistic towards my future allows me to be positive about today

I worked in a sawmill for a year in Holden, LA. I was on the green-end, still have all my tips

Haha that's a pretty funny coincidence. I bet Iommi gets offended when groupies ask for 'just the tip'
Last edited by Fat Lard at Dec 30, 2014,
Going insane is another one. I find myself being increasingly angry and mad at stuff. Behaving weird and lashing out on people.

that's rather unsettling.

I feel like Elliott Smith's song Roman Candle.
Quote by Fat Lard
Haha that's a pretty funny coincidence. I bet Iommi gets offended when groupies ask for 'just the tip'

If they're a groupie of Iommi's I'm sure they can accommodate all the tips combined
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Going insane is another one. I find myself being increasingly angry and mad at stuff. Behaving weird and lashing out on people.

I have this too except I lash out at my cat or just yell at people on the radio (when they say something I don't like).
Quote by Drop -D
I have this too except I lash out at my cat or just yell at people on the radio (when they say something I don't like).

i just find myself doing increasingly weird and dumb stuff.

saying weird things, doing weird things, being rude and whatnot.

waking up after a night out is always a peach nowadays
Quote by Fat Lard
Falling off the tube, waiting for the boat to turn around and come back, looking down in the water in the meantime, and imagining a shark's silhouette flies up towards you and bites the bottom half of your body off

The creepiest part about the ocean isn't the fishes and stuff in it, it's the dark emptiness in the distance when you're really in Big Blue, and the murky shadowy objects that you get close to underwater
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

just don't go insane and "stab yourself in your own heart several times while your girlfriend is in the other room"
Quote by BUZZARD__
just don't go insane and "stab yourself in your own heart several times while your girlfriend is in the other room"

i'll try m8

XO Buzzard, it's okay, it's alright nothing's wrong
Quote by Fat Lard

you probably wouldn't see it coming from beneath you. Just a fin if it was approaching you at the surface, otherwise you'll be in it's mouth before you realize a shark is attacking you.
Quote by BUZZARD__

this so much
Moths, butterflies, being all alone, ghosts, the dark etc

Tripping over while jaywalking and a bus runs over me before I have time to get up
cat
I'm in the shower all suds'd and bubbly, then my showerhead sputters for a moment, and it starts launching spiders and centipedes at me.
Page 1 of 2