Hello there! I just registered my account, even though I've visited it several times, so I hope I posted this in the right section.

So, I want to buy a guitar, but my budget is only 200 euros. I've been at these 2 guitars:

Jackson JS22 Dinky - http://www.thomann.de/pt/jackson_js22_dinky_mbl.htm
Jackson JS32R Dinky - http://www.dv247.com/guitars/jackson-js32r-dinky-floyd-rose-tobacco-burst--78313

My guitar playing skill is between beginner and intermediate. I play mostly heavy metal, and my favorite bands are Slayer and Megadeth.

My question about those 2 guitars is, can either of them handle whammy bar abuse? I suppose the JS22 can't because it's not Floyd Rose, but what about the JS32R? I have my doubts about it too because the Floyd Rose is not official. Can the Jackson JT580 LP Double Locking 2-Point Tremolo stay in tune even if I use the whammy bar a lot? What about it's durability? I've heard that if Floyd Roses wear out, they need to be replaced, or else the guitar won't stay in tune. Does the JT580 LP has a good durability?

If you know any other guitar good for heavy metal in the 200 euros range, then let me know too! I live in Europe, so it would be best if the guitars are sold in european stores because of shipping costs.

I know that my budget is low and I can't get a very good guitar with it, but it's all I can spend. Plus I'm not in a band nor I plan to be in one, so I won't be gigging.

If you're going to recommend me another guitar, it must have 24 frets, humbucking pickups and a compound radius neck if possible.

I think that's all for now!
The JT580 isn't a great bridge. I'd avoid getting a Floyd Rose until you can afford something better.

There's tons of options regarding cheap guitars for that price point. Assuming you want something similar to the Jacksons you're looking at, Yamaha, LTD and Ibanez are what comes to mind, Although the Jackson offerings are decent for the money, provided you don't get a Floyd.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
The JT580 isn't a great bridge. I'd avoid getting a Floyd Rose until you can afford something better.

There's tons of options regarding cheap guitars for that price point. Assuming you want something similar to the Jacksons you're looking at, Yamaha, LTD and Ibanez are what comes to mind, Although the Jackson offerings are decent for the money, provided you don't get a Floyd.

So between those 2 guitars, it would be better if I bought the JS22?

Anyway, thanks for the suggestions, I'll certainly take a look at those brands!
Out of those 2 guitars, yes. Though I wouldn't bother with getting a strat-style vibrato bridge either because they usually suffer the same issues as cheap Floyds.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Out of those 2 guitars, yes. Though I wouldn't bother with getting a strat-style vibrato bridge either because they usually suffer the same issues as cheap Floyds.

Thanks for the help man! You just saved me some money