Does anyone else appreciate this beautiful drink as much as I do?

Lovely with a cigarette
its iight i guess

i get terrible headaches like every other day.. it helps open things up a bit but its nowhere near the miracle drink that everyone makes it out to be
i like tea and cigarettes too
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
I had chronic bronchitis like all of last February. At that point, I discovered that chamomile tea and dark rum is ****ing delicious.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Bacon, you're too young to appreciate how cool smoking is.
i too had bubonic chronic which caused me intense coughing spells

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
I wish it was just good weed. I lost my voice for a whole month. That was also when I quit smoking cigarettes.
I had chronic bronchitis earlier this February as well

#BronchitisBuddies
jfc that's awful. i quit smoking about 6 months ago now. i get some mean cravings now and then.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Well, I also speak almost constantly at work so it wasn't just smoking that caused it, but it was good impetus to kick the habit. I still bum cigs off people like ALLTHE****INGTIME, but only buy a pack like once every 2 or 3 months.
from sucking too much of my own cock
Chamomile is the shit! Gonna brew some of that SleepyTime with the bears on it now
Last edited by Fat Lard at Dec 31, 2014,
Quote by Owenlee55
Does anyone else appreciate this beautiful drink as much as I do?

Lovely with a vagina to replace my penis but not in a transgender insult way but in a way that leads to a moment like this with subtle comic anecdotes.

i didnt fix that for you, but I did change it for comical value.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelshizzle
i didnt fix that for you, but I did change it for comical value.

does that also have something to do with cigarettes being some sort of Freudian dick-smoking? (no offense I smoke cigs too lol...)
Quote by RylanThePotato
from sucking too much of my own cock

You know how to self suck?
Quote by MinterMan22
You know how to self suck?

guys stahp

this thread is about self-sucking
I also had bronchities this past February not even kidding. I also had pharyngitis and pink eye hmu.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I like black tea. Green as well. Oh, and oolong. Not a huge fan of herbal teas, but rooibos is good.
i think we would be friends

but i like oolong tea better
I won't slave for beggars pay, likewise gold and jewels. But I would slave to learn the way, to sink your ship of fools.
Yes hi i like all types of tea. Never actually tried chamomile but I'm sure I'd like it too.
cat
Quote by Fat Lard
does that also have something to do with cigarettes being some sort of Freudian dick-smoking? (no offense I smoke cigs too lol...)

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by Drop -D
organic chamomille gives me feel bad dreams

That's odd reading this after falling asleep and having a nightmare that was like an abstract, slasher-Groundhog Day until they got it right and didn't get slashed
chamomile tea + weed = heaven on a couch
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Used a few herbal things over the last few years, none of them do much. Then I started doing kratom which is basically a legal watered down opiate. It's real good but makes me itch and tastes bad for how much you have to eat. And it's pretty costly if you use it even a few times a week.
Last edited by Wormholes at Dec 31, 2014,