(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

I found these guitars. On Amazon. SG style acoustic electric guitar for 120. 2 BC Rich style guitars 100 dollars. 2 v shaped guitars over 100 dollars. SG style 200 dollars. And a gold flake guitar. over 100 dollars. Cheap guitars. Any good I like them. Have you got guitar from Amazon. How did the process go. Would you buy these.
Wouldn't buy any of them... They look like firewood.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Just poop in your guitar case and save $129.99.

Seriously, I can’t see buying cheap Amazon guitars when I can order from Monoprice and know that they’ll replace a lemon.
I like almost all of them. I'm so sick of everyone thinking the only guitars should be a les paul, sg, strat or Ibanez RG.

the #1 concern what is in them
if there is basswood , plywood or agathis and under 200$ ...run. They aren't built to sound good just to barely classify as a guitar to make a buck.
your best bet is to buy used on craigslist . ebay , kijiji (canada) or gumtree (UK)

how are they not sued though
they are ripping off a...
warlock , randy rhodes V , explorer to a flying V.
Last edited by Tallwood13 at Dec 30, 2014,
Sorry to hurt your feelings Tallwood but cheap shit is cheap shit. You can dress it all you like but its still cheap shit. Speaking from modest experience the only good this type of guitar is is to either hang on the wall and dream of being the next Satch, or for smashing during a show for theatrical value. I wouldnt even use them for firewood, christ knows what chemicals they'll emit when burnt.
+1 on Craigslist. If you want to start playing guitar get a name brand instrument that you like. Even squire, specials, or Gios are all playable and cover all the looks/styles for a beginner and are reasonable. The B.C. Riches are pretty cheap if you look for a used one to start if you need the METAL guitar look.

ESP/LTD and Schecter are really good too......

Good Luck!
No...just no, you'll regret it. They are cheap for a reason, bought an acoustic once. Neck warped within weeks.
Quote by dazza027
Sorry to hurt your feelings Tallwood but cheap shit is cheap shit. You can dress it all you like but its still cheap shit. Speaking from modest experience the only good this type of guitar is is to either hang on the wall and dream of being the next Satch, or for smashing during a show for theatrical value. I wouldnt even use them for firewood, christ knows what chemicals they'll emit when burnt.

That sparkly gold one tho...

Thinking of buying that, just to start a death metal band, so I can play it at gigs. maybe while wearing a pink tutu.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
You could glue them all together and make a pretty interesting boat anchor.

The fact that somebody out there actually went to the effort of cloning a BC Rich Bronze Warlock is hilarious.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Dec 31, 2014,
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

The fact that somebody out there actually went to the effort of cloning a BC Rich Bronze Warlock is hilarious.

A cheap copy of an already cheap guitar?

Ingenious. Whoever came up with that idea is a solid dude.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
A cheap copy of an already cheap guitar?

We must go deeper. We must achieve cloneception.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
We must go deeper. We must achieve cloneception.

It's gonna be tough getting those kicks to synchronize with all the intonation problems.

We need to go deeper...
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by nirvana_n_roses
is that jack black acoustic guitar ?

OMGWTF! I think it is.
I all ready play. And have a Jay Turser, Yamaha, 2 First Acts(one is a kid size that I used to learn chords),Duglas and a acoustic Spencer, and a Mandolin. I just like the looks of thr guitars. My Duglas is basswood. and I love it.

I love off brands and vintage hollowbodys. Sears Silvertone, Greco's, and my faviorte Unviox. And the other vintage off brands. I'm going to buy the BC Rich clone and the 2 SG style guitars soon.

I was just wanting to know. If you have used them and what you thought of them. Have any one orderd from Amazon before. A guitar or somthing else. With paypal I will not get cheated. But I have never orderd from them. How did the process go.

Sometimes a cheap no name brand turnes out to be a grat guitar.
Last edited by RandellScott at Dec 31, 2014,
Could buy a decent guitar rather than three pieces of Firewood though?
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Quote by RandellScott

I was just wanting to know. If you have used them and what you thought of them. Have any one orderd from Amazon before. A guitar or somthing else. With paypal I will not get cheated. But I have never orderd from them. How did the process go.

Sometimes a cheap no name brand turnes out to be a grat guitar.

Sometimes.

Ordering from Amazon isn't the issue. All of these guitars actually come from some other company and are sold THROUGH Amazon. There should be ratings on the various companies who are actually selling these. Buyer beware. You can still get crap and not have any recourse. You can very easily end up with multiple pieces of junk. Given the money you're going to spend, you probably could have had one very nice guitar.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

but dude this one has the Widow style headstock and that is sooo..... EVIL

wow what a bunch of junk but I always dreamed of an SSS Rhoads style guitar

Talwood I play a BC Rich Eagle so not everyone just plays the axes you mentioned. (I do have an SG and a Strat though). those guitars are (WARNING CRAZY THOUGHT) frequently mentioned as they are popular and the standards by which most solid body electrics are measured. enough with the Ibanez hate already. oh and some very high end guitars are made of basswood so get a clue there to. you might not like it but others certainly do.
Quote by EyeballPaul
Would'nt like to take bets on how long those whammy bars stay in tune.

A friend of mine once bought such a guitar from Aldi, actually this ain't whammys, its just a plate of cheap metal that looks like a Floyd and is somehow attached to the top of the guitar. I once tested such a guitar and I literally couldn't play on it, strings setup sky high and fretboard the worst I've ever seen, basically just a shaped piece of wood with metal and wire on it, if you like firewood go with your trusted wood seller but don't buy such a piece of crap.
I've owned a Beginner Jackson once too and it wasn't great but for the money (250 or something) it was great to play and damn I had a Jackson.
I would at least make sure you got a known brand name on your guitar, they most often make sure that there isn't sold complete bullshit under their label, I usually wouldn't say so but if its about instruments, the more you pay the more you get, expensive is always better, cheaper is always worse and cheaper than cheap often ain't an instrument at all anymore.
Ibanez, washburn, epiphone, and fender make $100-$150 guitars that are gig ready, dont waste your time or money on something with no reputation. I only say that because of experience, Ive bought no name guitars in the past to try and fix them up, but the end result ends up making it cost double its price. So its cheaper in the end to go with a brand name guitar. Ibanez RG and the Fender Squire Teles have never let me down. Look into those.
Quote by jcarlos007
Ibanez, washburn, epiphone, and fender make $100-$150 guitars that are gig ready, dont waste your time or money on something with no reputation. I only say that because of experience, Ive bought no name guitars in the past to try and fix them up, but the end result ends up making it cost double its price. So its cheaper in the end to go with a brand name guitar. Ibanez RG and the Fender Squire Teles have never let me down. Look into those.
Can't go wrong with a Tele.There's not much at all to go wrong.As long as the neck's straight and the nut's cut right.