So about a month ago I played guitar for about 3 hours straight..after playing I noticed there was a small bump on my left wrist just under my Palm and it is pulsing,it has not gone away still and it's still there so I'm wondering if it's a blown blood vessel or?..have any of you ever expirienced this?
No. And that’s not a problem that should come from playing guitar. Go see a doctor.
Lol... blown blood vessel... No. I'm not a doctor by any means but just no. After a month there'd be a haematoma the size of a walrus in your wrist... Its a vein dude, if you've ever seen an athletic person or a trade labourer or something you would notice they have veins... Sounds like you've now got one too... I'd still go see a doctor, stranger things have happened.
Last edited by dazza027 at Jan 1, 2015,
Quote by jpnyc
No. And that’s not a problem that should come from playing guitar. Go see a doctor.

This. UG is not a doctor nor should you listen to the health advice of randoms from the internet. See a real health care professional.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by jpnyc

+1
Do this now
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate