Page 1 of 2
It's New Years Eves guys.

What are you doing tonight? Do you have any plans?

I am going out for once. Pre drinks and cards against humanity at a mates followed by a trip to the pub and then a local bar thing for the turn of the year itself. It will probably be crap but we will see.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Staying at home. Just me, dad, sister and(erratic work scheduling allowing), her bf.

Dad's first hogmanay without mum in 45 years, so will be even less fun that the initial description implies.
You should play Monopoly that will get everyone having fun

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
My band plays from 10:00 to 11:30ish. Then, I can get as drunk as I please. I might actually need to call into work Thursday as New Years Eve is the one night bars are open all ****ing night long.

Here's to me not drinking myself into a coma!
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I'm probably not going to do anything because I've been drinking too much this week with all my friends being home for the holidays. Most of them are gone now. I was invited to a party but ive been having trouble limiting my alcohol consumption when im with friends and I know the people at the party will be getting wasted. I'll probably just stay in and drink some beers.
i might not even stay up and if i do it'll be a combination of watching tv and maybe posting here
At the moment, I'm watching The World's End, and contemplating going to the pub...but going to the pub alone is weird.....
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
My mate's playing a set at a club so I'm off there. Pre-drinks first, of course.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Avoiding mankind and hanging out in the pit - how depressing it has come to this. It'll be 2015 in an hour and a half for me. I'll probably watch Falling Skies til the wee hours of the morn actually.
I'm working today but I'm going to the staff party tonight. Yes, some people actually go to those on purpose lol. It's free drinks, so why not? Plus, if any of the attractive single servers are going, now's my chance to prove to myself that I definitely can't score with any of them!
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by DonGlover
I'm working today but I'm going to the staff party tonight. Yes, some people actually go to those on purpose lol. It's free drinks, so why not? Plus, if any of the attractive single servers are going, now's my chance to prove to myself that I definitely can't score with any of them!

I don't need to prove my lack of attractiveness any further, which, along with my general cheapness(and living-miles-away-from-anywhere-that's-open-and would-be-looking-at-at-least-£50-for-a-taxi-home-if-I-could-even-get-one-ness) is why I never go out on NYE anyway.
I'm sick as shit so I get to stay home. Yay...
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Friend's having her traditional house party but it might be a bit weird this time cos her and my best mate broke up last year so lol
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by steve_muse
Friend's having her traditional house party but it might be a bit weird this time cos her and my best mate broke up last year so lol

You might have to, uhm, comfort her. With your penis.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
On the other hand... Hayseed Dixie on Jools Holland tonight.

I was going to go out but my birthday is in a week and the bars won't be filled with college kids and overpriced drinks on an ordinary Wednesday. It's been a few years since I've even been awake at midnight on new years.
Not at uni so there will be no fun tonight.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
All my plans fell through so looks like I'm gonna be on my own and sober on new year's for the first time in who knows how long. Sucks hard, now I know how everyone who's had to spend new year's on their own feels like
Well a former co worker is throwing a party with her bf and she invited my friends so I get an invite. But I hear it's gonna be a sausage fest

Quote by ali.guitarkid7
All my plans fell through so looks like I'm gonna be on my own and sober on new year's for the first time in who knows how long. Sucks hard, now I know how everyone who's had to spend new year's on their own feels like

I've spent the last 7 or 8 New Years in my room alone so...deal with it?
Last edited by metaldud536 at Dec 31, 2014,
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

Try and time your wank so you jizz at the bells.

Let us know how that works out for you.
Going downtown and getting drunk for the first time in like 4-5 New Years. We've already decided on getting a taxi home too. Be safe everyone
I don't really care about celebrating new years, it's just another party, and I am super tired right now. Plus getting home after is annoying af. My personal celebration of the new year/the end of 2014 was 2 weeks ago when I reflected on my accomplishments and set new goals for 2015.

I also am afraid of fireworks.
cat
Probably going to a party with my ex which will probably lead to her spending the night (i know it will) which will probably lead to some sexing
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Quote by chrismendiola
I plan to masturbate and time my ejaculation with the commencement of the new year.

You've been joke ninja'd bro
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by steve_muse
You've been joke ninja'd bro

What's that? I should read threads before posting? Fine. My favourite book is Everybody Poops.
Getting #mortz obviously
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Absolutely nothing, probably will sleep or something.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Page 1 of 2