hi to all!!! i am just starting to play gigs with my band and i wanted to purchase some effect pedals for my guitar. i have an epiphone wildkat and i wanted the 50s - 60s - 70s style of sound, not much distortion. i wanted to know some good pedals in the budget of 150euros. Moreover i wanted to know the wright order to put them together. ty!!!
Well... what exactly are you looking for or are you just expecting random answers from what people think you need for older style tones?

Is there a particular sound you're looking for? What is your gear? Where are you located? Is 150 euro your total budget?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Yeah, we need more info.
A nice overdrive pedal could throw a little dirt into the mix for your 70's rock stuff. You probably need a wah and/or a fuzz for your 60's stuff. Although "50s - 60s - 70s style of sound" is pretty broad. That covers everything from the 4 tops and the Ronnettes to the Doors and Led Zep.
Your current gear is the really important question.
A little digging through the forums will point you at the suggested chain of effects once you get them.
Harmony: Stratocaster
Alvarez: F-200
Schecter: Omen 6
Fender: BXR-60
Dean: Metalman Z Bass (Betty)
Egnator: Tweaker 15
Pearl: Maximum
ESP/LTD: EXP-300
Custom: Harley Quinn Bass
Custom: TK-421 Explorer
A steadily growing supply of pedals
what's your amp?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?