This was my first guitar, it was given to me by my uncle. All i was told was that is was older than me and that he had once played it. The strings have been replaced however I cannot identify the guitar, even though encore is a shitty brand (great for beginners with not much money though) I still have never seen a guitar the same (with the humbucker back pick up) like this, any ideas on its model? It came with a park G10 if it helps

Guitar in question - https://imgur.com/a/hZdDU
Last edited by vivanick1 at Dec 31, 2014,
Encore is I believe cheaper versions of Vintage V100 series guitars. Tend to have less features than the more expensive models. Yours looks like an E6 or something.

As for 1 with a humbucker, no clue. Could be aftermarket.

Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Dec 31, 2014,
Just a side not could someone put the imgur album into a hyperlink or something, i've tried three times to no avail
Quote by vivanick1
Just a side not could someone put the imgur album into a hyperlink or something, i've tried three times to no avail

You just made this account so you probably don't have enough posts to use hyperlinks.

It's done to prevent spammers.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You just made this account so you probably don't have enough posts to use hyperlinks.

Cheers for clearing that up