I have a Crybaby, Distortion, Fuzz, Octave fuzz (blue box), Chorus, Phaser, delay, and I recently got an overdrive.

Right now I have it like this: Wah-Fuzz-Distortion-Chorus-Phaser-Octave fuzz-Delay.

I have the octave fuzz after chorus and phaser because if I put it before it distorts the chorus sound when not turned on.

So where would you put the overdrive? And is there a better order for them?
I came into this thread thinking..."over the phone or internet?"

I'd go wah>OD>distortion>fuzz>octave fuzz>chorus>phaser>delay. but that's just me.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Quote by LaidBack
I came into this thread thinking..."over the phone or internet?"

I'd go wah>OD>distortion>fuzz>octave fuzz>chorus>phaser>delay. but that's just me.

I don't use that many pedals, but would run the modulation pedals through the loop, with the wah, OD, distortion and fuzz up front.
which fuzz is it?

also what are all the pedals? just in case it makes a difference.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
The pedals are: Crybaby, Big muff with tone wicker, Wampler sovereign distortion, ehx soul food overdrive, Boss super chorus, phase 90, mxr blue box, and a cheap biyang delay.
Do you have an effects loop or not?
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Then I'd follow my suggestion. wah>dirts>modulation.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
set the soul food to buffered (if it's not already) and put it up front. That'll cure the tone suck from the crybaby and phase 90. alternatively, if you prefer modulation before dirt, put the boss chorus up front instead and it should do the same thing.

then wah

then fuzz, octave fuzz and wampler (if you prefer dirt before modulation)

or modulation (if you prefer dirt after modulation)

finally delay at the end

probably
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?