Hey guys!
I have a few questions to ask here about recording, since I've never really tried to do a proper one.

The project I'm working on has drums, lead guitar, and rhythm/acoustic
First; that "wall of sound" thing, where you record the same track 4 times, putting 2 L and 2 R sounds.. Is it worth it?
And should I do that with the rhythm guitar aswell? I already put delay on that 'effect', and so far it sounds like horse crap when I tried to do that. I tried only recording it twice though, since I figured the delay already had some job in the "wall of sound" effect, once on Left, and once on Right.

Second; how should I approach EQ and mixers? I don't really know where to start, everything sounds all screwed up together so I don't really know what to do here.

Third; my brother got me EZDrummer2, do you think I should use that or stick with some typical drum samples on the internet?

I finished the main guitar on the whole song, recorded it 4 different times
I tried to apply harmonics at some parts, it sounded laaaame, but I'm keeping it to show all the fails I did in the project.

I attached the mp3 file, and the guitar tab into the .rar file, with download link below, in case you're interested.

Equipment used:
Schecter Blackjack SLS C-1 FR guitar
POD Studio UX2 as an audio interface

Original song is a Vocaloid song, for my friend. It's called "Servant Of Evil"

Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

Download link: CLICK HERE
A few points:
First, it definitely sounds like you're clipping, a lot. That should be evident by the track meters going into the read and reading positive values. To avoid this, simply turn your tracks down, it will avoid all that harsh distortion you can hear. The master track should peak at about -0.6. You can raise the whole volume with a limiter later on in mastering (but that's quite a way off yet).

Secondly, the 'wall of sound' is generally referring to rhythm tracks, and distorted rhythm tracks at that. There's nothing to say you shouldn't quad track lead parts, but only if it's necessary, and I wouldn't say it's necessary here - your playing doesn't sound tight enough for it either. If you're going to add the acoustic rhythm parts, double tracking would suffice in my opinion (1 left, 1 right).

Regarding EQ, I don't tend to touch EQ until everything is recorded and waiting to be mixed. That way, you can hear how everything sounds together in the mix and make decisions regarding EQ, compression, reverb, delay etc based on that.

Finally, EZDrummer2 should be fine for now, you can blend samples from elsewhere if you like, or you can buy Steven Slate Drums and blend them too, but if you don't really know what you're doing then it's not going to 'save' your mix.

Just my view anyway
Quote by Jackolas
edgespear, driving great ideas again. Sir, you pwn.

Gear:
Guitar: Epiphone Les Paul, PRS SE Floyd Custom 24 Floyd Amethyst
Amp: Peavey 6505, Eleven Rack
Last edited by edgespear at Dec 31, 2014,
Guides are a bit too long to read; I did try the REAPER one though.
I still think a person's personal opinion is better on a specific case, than a book's opinion for a "generalized case"
I really appreciate the comments though, so thank you

@edgespear; what do you mean by clipping? As in the volume is too loud? Yeah I kind of noticed that.. I guess I'll try lowering the master volume. However I want to ask, does the rhythm guitar sound too high and I should lower it in comparison to the lead one? Yeah I know it's a lame noob question

And I found that quadtracking my lead parts made the guitar sound more dominant and, I don't know, it sounded better. It sounded too..boring in a single track; quadtracking made it have more presence, I guess.
And that's how I did with the rhythm, only double track acoustic rhythm guitar, though I guess I should re-do that part without a delay effect. (the delay effect was produced on the audio interface, not in REAPER)

Thank you for the rest, I'll manage the EQ when I'm done with the recording