Hello all. I am new to these forums and fairly new to playing guitar.

I recently purchased a guitar and am having a problem with it. The G string won't stay in tune, and when I look at the pegs, the peg for G is slightly raised, while the others are flush. I will include pictures. Is this an easy fix, or is it something major?

Thanks!

Last edited by gwidion15 at Dec 31, 2014,
I'm guessing that the knobs under (not out the sides of) the head are tuning post height adjusters. don't go all out on them but gently turn them and see if that makes a difference.

How new are the strings? from the pictures they look like they're brand new (to me anyway) which means they need to be worn in so they stay in tune better.

My main suggestion? take it over to the Electric guitar forum, someone there should be absolutely certain.
The notorious cheap skate finally decided to have a party. Explaining to a friend how to find his apartment, he said, "Come up to the fifth floor and ring the doorbell with your elbow. When the door open, push with your foot.""Why use my elbow and foot?""Well, gosh," was the reply, "You're not coming empty-handed, are you?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fut coins|buy fifa 15 ultimate team coins
Ok, thanks. I tightened the bolt on that peg a bit, and put new, better strings on, and it's better now. I'm not sure what strings were on there when I got it, but I put new ones on and it seems fine.