Page 1 of 2
Thank you.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I can't help but feel he's like that one kid on Xbox Live who, when there's a girl playing, gets all super chatty and tries to befriend her mostly because she is a girl.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Hey you like cats haha cool so do I ASL here's my number please text me
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Has he blocked you, or are you simply not able to send him a private message. This whole situation is cringe worthy.
Long Live Undead!
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Master of try-hard flirting, maybe
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Still looking for those feet pics I see
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
holy shit this is weird. i feel bad that i actually tried to help him in the relationshop thead.
relationshop

"where relationships are built"

Quote by chev311e
holy shit this is weird. i feel bad that i actually tried to help him in the relationshop thead.

Nah that's cool of you, as long as your advice wasn't to stalk old messages in hopes of getting the attention of a love interest.
West Ham United
Quote by chev311e
thats what i was going for. not related to me being drunk at all.

Don't listen to them 457undead the Pit is in mob mentality mode. Bump whatever thread you want man, this forum is dead and needs more undead topics even if they're 'reposts' thread bumps, do you playa
You guys should honestly just delete this thread and pray he hasn't seen it, because it's sick. I'd expect more from a mod than perpetuate a hate thread.
Quote by Fat Lard
Don't listen to them 457undead the Pit is in mob mentality mode. Bump whatever thread you want man, this forum is dead and needs more undead topics even if they're 'reposts' thread bumps, do you playa

Yeah who knows the worst she can do is Friendzone you.
Quote by Fat Lard
I'd expect more from a mod than perpetuate a hate thread.

although part of me agrees with this, part of me also understands that its New Years and alcohol is flowing and sometimes people do dumb things.
i guess im neutral.

Quote by Skullivan

Oh yeah gotem fresh meme bro.

The worst is he fails and have shitstains like you dissuade him from ever wanting to try again. Yeee I'm drunk fight me.
lol

I didn't mean to bump guitarxos threads, I just searched up a bunch of random topics and they all ended up being hers by coincidence. i didn't really look at the ops when i did.
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
Quote by Fat Lard
Oh yeah gotem fresh meme bro.

The worst is he fails and have shitstains like you dissuade him from ever wanting to try again. Yeee I'm drunk fight me.

Or he'll realise that trying to talk to someone this way is weird and he won't do it again. At least he learned it on a forum rather than doing it on Facebook and having bad repurcussions.

^damn thats some coincidence
West Ham United
Quote by Fat Lard
That's nice that you're trying be all defending and whatnot but that is definitely not how it works around here.

this forum is dead and needs more undead topics
Yeah, because knowing 457 doesn't like eggs is really keeping this place alive.

Quote by Fat Lard
You guys should honestly just delete this thread and pray he hasn't seen it, because it's sick. I'd expect more from a mod than perpetuate a hate thread.
1.) He's not a mod. He's a thread janitor.
2.) This isn't so much a hate thread more than it is an expression of concern. He shouldn't be necrobumping in the first place, but only guitarxo threads? Yeah, it's hella weird and he should stop it.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jan 1, 2015,
Quote by Skullivan

Hahahahahahahahahaha
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
The greatest thing of all, is that a forum comprised of a significant portion of individuals with the equivalent social skills of celery find this to be the time to climb on their temporary pedestals.

Then they go ahead and highlight the cliche of a kid doing this, while hiding behind the ruse of white-knighting, not realizing that they're also fitting into a cliche of similar disdain.

You just can't write that kind of irony. It would be great to see if guitarxo opened up her inbox for public view, just to see if any of those who've openly mocked have tried their luck in a more private matter.

I can't see any other reason to make this public, aside from the hope of ridicule and humiliation. The last I checked, this forum isn't inhabited by malicious 17 year old girls.
Quote by megano28
The greatest thing of all, is that a forum comprised of a significant portion of individuals with the equivalent social skills of celery find this to be the time to climb on their temporary pedestals.

Then they go ahead and highlight the cliche of a kid doing this, while hiding behind the ruse of white-knighting, not realizing that they're also fitting into a cliche of similar disdain.

You just can't write that kind of irony. It would be great to see if guitarxo opened up her inbox for public view, just to see if any of those who've openly mocked have tried their luck in a more private matter.

I can't see any other reason to make this public, aside from the hope of ridicule and humiliation. The last I checked, this forum isn't inhabited by malicious 17 year old girls.

wat
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by megano28

I can't see any other reason to make this public

seems to me, Undead did that himself. i had no idea about any of "this" before tonite when he started bumping those threads.

I'd have to go back into a high school building to find similar levels of cattiness in this thread.

If there was any real concern here, a pm could have sufficed. That's all I'll say on the matter.

Edit: ^I was completely oblivious to who was bumping what, and I'm sure many others didn't have this known until a thread was made about it. Not everyone researches and looks for who the OP of a thread is, especially after it's gone a few pages in. Not to mention it's New Year's day for most. The traffic from tomorrow would have buried it I'm sure. I wouldn't have noticed, until I had some down time from my own celebration.
Last edited by megano28 at Jan 1, 2015,
I'm still confused about why you even consider this a thing

like, no one is serious here, right?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
I'm still confused about why you even consider this a thing

like, no one is serious here, right?

my thoughts exactly

Quote by megano28

lol wat

Anyway the real irony is that he has done worse privately lol.

for real undead just stop it isn't cool.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
ima be honest here. sometimes I am stupid (most of the time), and creepy here. I think about it a lot but I am just not that kind of person in real life. I truly think its a way of attention getting of some sort but i cant stop it. it probably has to do with my maturity. I would love not to be the annoying kid but I keep going back to my ways. I try to garner responses from other people. I do not think about why I am doing it at the time, but when I refect back on the things I say it really shows.
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
you're only human, Undead. i don't blame you.

Quote by 457undead
ima be honest here. sometimes I am stupid (most of the time), and creepy here. I think about it a lot but I am just not that kind of person in real life. I truly think its a way of attention getting of some sort but i cant stop it. it probably has to do with my maturity. I would love not to be the annoying kid but I keep going back to my ways. I try to garner responses from other people. I do not think about why I am doing it at the time, but when I refect back on the things I say it really shows.

You'll chill out as you mature, don't worry.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Page 1 of 2