70 90%
Heavens, no.
8 10%
Voters: 78.
Page 1 of 2
yes, and yes.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
as a result, my nostrils are huge. you could fit $2 worth of quarters in them.
$1 each.

I'll go drilling for oil in private....or if I'm outside and need to do a "bushie".....but never in front of someone.

Do I judge...yeah, if you do it in front of people and then don't wash your hands....ick.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica

Do I judge...yeah, if you do it in front of people and then don't wash your hands....ick.

exactly. like, i pick IF I HAVE TO. and even then, i go to the WC and do it privately and blow my nose properly. i don't PICK MY SNOT FACTORY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FOOD COURT WHERE EVERYONE CAN SEE THEN PRETEND I HAD A ITCH. LIKE, NIGGA I CAN SEE YOU WITH MY EYES. YOU JUST PICKED YOUR NOOSE AND WTF.

Quote by Harvey Swick
exactly. like, i pick IF I HAVE TO. and even then, i go to the WC and do it privately and blow my nose properly. i don't PICK MY SNOT FACTORY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FOOD COURT WHERE EVERYONE CAN SEE THEN PRETEND I HAD A ITCH. LIKE, NIGGA I CAN SEE YOU WITH MY EYES. YOU JUST PICKED YOUR NOOSE AND WTF.

At work, I deal with a lot of, shall we say, unhygienic types...the number of times I've been handed forms that have snot or crusty boogers on them is unreal.....hence why we all have bottles of Purell on our desks.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Yes.

Just a word of warning, though.

You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friend's nose.
I pick my nose with q tips in private because I don't wanna touch the inside of my nose. but i will judge anyone who does it in public negatively because ew
cat
I do it through a piece of tissue.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Other people picking their nose = gross
Other people sneezing with bonus snot who don't have a tissue = pretty funny and gross
Quote by Banjocal
I do it through a piece of tissue.

I'm not even sure a smilie, especially one of a hand, is an appropriate answer to this but I stand by my 'statement.'
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I think the more important question is do you eat the boogers you pick or wipe them on a tissue.
I wipe them on someone elses jeans
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Yes. Why wouldn't I? Obviously I try to be discreet about it when it public, or around other people.
Everyone who voted no is a liar and a phony.

Except Sickman, he is a man of his word.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by Drop -D
pick my nose and eat it, apparently it's healthy for your immune system

Christ you're embarrassing to even be in the same thread as
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by -Mantra-
I think the more important question is do you eat the boogers you pick or wipe them on a tissue.

Pick it
Lick it
Roll it
Flick it

The only proper way.
Duh.

Picking in public though? Wtf is wrong with people who do that? No one wants to see you digging through your booger mountain, asshole!!!
sometimes when I sneeze I can't tell if snot came out (if I don't have a tissue), so I have no idea if my moustache is covered in snot or not so I start to get really self-aware about it
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Pastafarian96
Christ you're embarrassing to even be in the same thread as

Sorry you're so insecure

"By consuming those pathogens caught within the mucus, could that be a way to teach your immune system about what it's surrounded with?" is the hypothesis Scott Napper posed to his students. Napper noted that snot has a sugary taste and that may be a signal to the body to consume it and derive information for the immune system."

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread969671/pg1
pulling out a gert biggun with hairs attached. premium satisfaction
Yes, I'm a picker.

And yes, I'm a judger.

Nobody wants to see someone else mining for gold
"Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it'll always get you the right ones."
Yes, but only in private or discreetly around others when I am in dire need.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by the bartender
Everyone who voted no is a liar and a phony.

Except Sickman, he is a man of his word.

...who happens to need a new sig.
Quote by ehbacon
Chose no and was really confused when it showed the results

I don't pick my nose because I don't know how to enjoy the little things in life.

ftfy
Quote by Jon777
no, but you have told me about all the times you railed aunt robin

i read the end of that sentence first and thought it was something about driving a reliant robin, which also would have worked.
Page 1 of 2