Page 1 of 2
so, when i was a kid, my parents and my siblings would all have dinner together at the ******* table and we would all go around and tell 3 good things that we did that day. I figured, it being the New Year, and resolutions and all that, etc. That i would make a thread based on that concept (i WOULD do 3 good things but, c'mon, this is the Pit).

Here we will post one good thing we have done recently. Ideally we would do this daily ad the good thing could be anything, from holding a door open for someone, to paying for someones food. Anything that you can think of that benefited another person or made someone's day better, counts.

PLEASE, NO SHOWING OFF, AND NO BRAGGING. THE POINT OF THIS THREAD IS DOING SOMETHING GOOD FOR SOMEONE ELSE WITH NO EXPECTATION OF REPAYMENT.

HARVEDIT: I SHOULD CLARIFY, EVEN DOING SOMETHING GOOD FOR YOURSELF IS ACCEPTABLE AS A "GOOD THING" AS LONG AS IT IS POSITIVE AND/OR MOVES (NO MATTER HOW SLIGHTLY) TOWARDS A MORE POSITIVE GOAL.

So, Pit, post one good thing you did in the past 24 hours.

to start, i swept and mopped the floors and did the dishes so my gf didn't have to. I also helped watch her sister's 3 kids so she and my gf could go out for New Years.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Last edited by Harvey Swick at Jan 1, 2015,
I just spend a good 30/45 minutes helping a somewhat friend that i don't know much find a used bass guitar and amp and offered to go with him on an hour drive to the store that has the bass so I could try it out for him. he is new to bass.
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
helping friends with new things is always fun.

OH! I know! I spent an hour or two helping my mom find her credit card. She had lost it and we were searching everywhere for 2 days.

It slipped behind the toilet.

That's about it, considering I spent all day in the house.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Helped a mate out with an application for a job he really wants

I'll get back to you tomorrow....I'm at work then, so I should be able to accomplish a heap more.

Quote by Joshua Garcia
OH! I know! I spent an hour or two helping my mom find her credit card. She had lost it and we were searching everywhere for 2 days.

It slipped behind the toilet.

That's about it, considering I spent all day in the house.

Gotta ask, how does a credit card slip behind the toilet? I love taking my computer into the toilet with me, but I don't take my credit card in there to hit up eBay while I'm at it...
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I talked to my grandma on the phone for half an hour today. It always makes me really anxious because she doesn't understand English too well but she likes listening to me speak and I'm only just becoming okay with hearing my own voice (her phone does this weird echoey thing where I can hear myself 2 seconds later). Anyway, I called her because I haven't talked to her in months and she's going in for surgery tomorrow and it reminded me to write her and my grandpa letters, which i used to do a lot when I was younger but i stopped for some reason. So that's a good thing I can do next week.
cat
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Gotta ask, how does a credit card slip behind the toilet? I love taking my computer into the toilet with me, but I don't take my credit card in there to hit up eBay while I'm at it...
Nah, she doesn't use them in there.
And it wasn't only her credit card, but her ID too.

She usually carries around both in her pockets and puts them on the toilet lid when she changes and sometimes leaves them there. It's a bad habit, and I've tried to warn her about it, but that's her thing.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Nah, she doesn't use them in there.
And it wasn't only her credit card, but her ID too.

She usually carries around both in her pockets and puts them on the toilet lid when she changes and sometimes leaves them there. It's a bad habit, and I've tried to warn her about it, but that's her thing.

one time, i pooped in a cinder block and filled it up. both sides.
im glad i was alone in the woods when it happened.

Quote by Harvey Swick
one time, i pooped in a cinder block and filled it up. both sides.
im glad i was alone in the woods when it happened.

What did you use to wipe?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I just borrowed six hundred dollars to my sister. But honestly I didn't feel good about it, she kinda has budgeting issues and this is now the third (maybe fourth?) time I've borrowed her money. But she's good on it; she always pays me back on time.
Quote by i_lovemetallica
What did you use to wipe?

IF YOUR STUCK ON THE CAN
AND THERES NO TP AT HAND
BE A MAN!
USE YOUR HAND!

an old Irish folk song my father taught me as a wee lad.

I tipped a Denny's waitress like $18 on a $21 ticket last week. Now I have no money for my car payment. Take that Pope Francis.
Helped my mum out making food (involved alcohol), did the dishes.
Last edited by mind_meld at Jan 1, 2015,
Did my parents washing.

I've only done my washing like three times before, so it was something new.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
If we're talking past 24 hours, uh...I shared the bench with some other guy trying on shoes at the shoe store. And sexually satisfied my woman-friend.
my most recent good deed was not hitting a friend back after he drunkenly hit me with a broom bc he thought it would be funny
helped a kitty that was stuck on a high fence

the silly thing had climbed up and couldn't get down, it literally jumped into my arms and i helped it down
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Well, I'm making dinner for my dad, sister and her bf, but since I'll be eating it too, it doesn't really count.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
About a month ago I gave a rather expensive box of chocolates to a homeless couple. I had been given it as a present, and later as I walked by the homeless couple, I found myself moving the box to the other side of my body so that they wouldn't see it. I was ashamed. So I just stopped and handed it to them, they said thanks and I walked off. But I haven't sone a good deed since then.
thinly veiled gf brag thread
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by whywefight
I just borrowed six hundred dollars to my sister. But honestly I didn't feel good about it, she kinda has budgeting issues and this is now the third (maybe fourth?) time I've borrowed her money. But she's good on it; she always pays me back on time.

Sorry, but she borrowed. You loaned.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Instead of going out for New Years I stayed in with my family whom I haven't seen in a while.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
I've driven a few of my friends at work home; most notably, a search and rescue operation involving a particularly drunk coworker after a Christmas party.

The word "doormat" comes to mind.
almost burped in my sister's face today but I successfully fought the urge.
Quote by fearofthemark
at your avatar

Quote by due 07
Your avatar had me in stitches for a good two minutes.
let this crackhead stay the night
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
let this crackhead stay the night

whhhhaaaaaa????
being generous is good but be careful mang

Quote by Harvey Swick
whhhhaaaaaa????
being generous is good but be careful mang

he was alright, wouldnt hurt a fly
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
oh, well, ok then.

Cleaned up after my friend came over having recently had an Ileostomy. The bag exploded.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i don't really think about such things when I do them, but i share booze a lot

in the last 24 hours Ive sat at home doing nothing at all.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I drove my best friend several hours away in my own vehicle for him to get a colonoscopy.
I eat bananas vigorously

BUTTS.

To the pit because i don't feel like doing real life.
Quote by snappedstrings6
I drove my best friend several hours away in my own vehicle for him to get a colonoscopy.

That must've been a real pain in the ass
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by Bladez22
That must've been a real pain in the ass

I'm glad I'm not him. 20 years old and had to get a colonoscopy because of a liver disease, eugh.

I did see pictures of his inner rectum. You don't get that kind of closeness on a daily basis.
I eat bananas vigorously

BUTTS.

ouch, I hope he's okay

that's not a fun start to the new year, having a camera jammed up your butt. the juries still out on whether seeing picture of your friend's inner rectum is gay or not though....
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by Bladez22
ouch, I hope he's okay

that's not a fun start to the new year, having a camera jammed up your butt. the juries still out on whether seeing picture of your friend's inner rectum is gay or not though....

Is it gay that I had to let him borrow one of my shirts because his bag exploded?
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by Bladez22
ouch, I hope he's okay

An erection would cause concern for my sexuality and general morality cause it's just a bunch of insides of tubey things.
I eat bananas vigorously

BUTTS.

At the shops today I offered to let a guy go in line first but he insisted I go first... it's the thought that counts hey

Apart from that I think I have managed to get our band together and we might even actually play something together one of these days
Quote by whywefight

Charge her some hefty APR interest too. It's a Good Thing to teach your family the importance of finance
Page 1 of 2