Hi there, good people!

Happy new year to all of you!

I've got a question for you, so I hope you guys can help me out!

I came across this guitar brand called Jack & Danny, and I haven't heard of it before, but apparently it's reliable and good quality, at least that's what I've heard!

Does any of you know something about the brand, the guitars and how they sound??
The price is insane, but the guitars actually looks good and not cheap at all?!?

Thanks!
If i'm not mistaken, Jack and Danny are only sold by MusicStore.de (it's their brand) , so it's not suprising that they are not well known.

For what I know, these guitars are just cheap replicas built in bigger brands factories (like Cort for example). Sometimes they are just Cort/Squier/Epiphones without the name on it, sometimes they also have cheaper components.
These guitars will be called Jack&Danny (Musicstore), Harley Benton (Thomann) or any other fake brand, but they will all be the exact same guitars.

Don't know how they sound though, I have never tried one.
The quality can vary greatly, depending on year of production, where exactly it was manufactured, and even between guitars of the same series. I highly recommend trying before buying. I've only ever played a couple of strats, and they are mostly on the same quality level as the cheaper squier ones (affinity/bullet strat).

I still play my J&D ST Rock from 2006 (though with new pickups, bridge saddle and nut), so if you find a decent one, it will do its job as a beginner guitar or as a base for any kind of upgrading experiments