I have an old electro-acoustic guitar that I almost do not play. I switched to electric a year ago and now am in the market for a second electric. So I thought I could sell my acoustic and use that money to pay for a new electric. It is a Crafter guitar. With a purple flamed top, and has an L.R. Baggs pickup system and a preamp. It has The following controls.
SLIDERS:
- Prescence
- Treble
- Low
- Mid
OTHER:
- a button that says PHASER
- an On/Off button
- a volume knob

Has a truss rod screw thingy on the end of the neck that is inside the body of the guitar. That area also says "Happily ever Crafter." There are 2 outputs. One is a standard guitar jack and the other one is the big jack like on the microphones. I do not know the price since I got it as a gift, but it has served me well and now I feel I need to move on to another electric. So... How much do you think I could sell it for?
If it has a model number, look up completed sales on eBay, and the new price in stores. Otherwise, hunt through Google images until you find it, then check the price. As a very rough guide, a quick sale would be about half the new price, but set it higher and be prepared to be haggled down.
The best thing to do is to hop on eBay, Craigslist, Gumtree or whatever and see how much your guitar sells for. You'll find the used market for most guitars has a particular price range for each model.
Is this your guitar?
I agree with Nathan the value is in the eye of the beholder, what others are selling it for and most importantly how much your guitar you're selling stands out compared to others selling guitars.
Quote by nathan:-)
The best thing to do is to hop on eBay, Craigslist, Gumtree or whatever and see how much your guitar sells for. You'll find the used market for most guitars has a particular price range for each model.
Is this your guitar?

Found my guitar. It's not that one it's this one: http://craftereurope.com/prodinfo9772539/

So.. A 540 euro guitar can be sold for like 300 euros right?