My girlfriend was working yesterday and some 16 year old girl said about some dude she wanted to have sex with: "I just crave that mineral".

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mahah3/do-you-crave-that-mineral-rfv3#.tbj6KlbD0

Apparently this some new tumblr meme thing I've heard nothing about. Anybody going to implement this new colloquialism into their daily vocabulary?
I eat bananas vigorously

BUTTS.

To the pit because i don't feel like doing real life.
Last edited by snappedstrings6 at Jan 1, 2015,
forced meme is forced
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
it was a shitty meme but its already dead now thanks to the year ending and everyone on tumblr trying so hard to force new ones
one time my friend took earth science with a chinese professor

he would pronounce "minerals" as "minras"

i never had that professor though
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
jesus wept

memes aren't funny
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
I think it is sort of sad that this website meant to spread and support creative endeavors is most known for generating stupid memes and forming weird political groups.
I eat bananas vigorously

BUTTS.

Quote by snappedstrings6
I think it is sort of sad that this website meant to spread and support creative endeavors is most known for generating stupid memes and forming weird political groups.

i think it's sort of sad when you see a baby animal that has been abandoned by the pack

There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
it was a shitty meme but its already dead now thanks to the year ending and everyone on tumblr trying so hard to force new ones
This.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by snappedstrings6
My girlfriend was working yesterday and some 16 year old girl said about some dude she wanted to have sex with: "I just crave that mineral".

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mahah3/do-you-crave-that-mineral-rfv3#.tbj6KlbD0

Apparently this some new tumblr meme thing I've heard nothing about. Anybody going to implement this new colloquialism into their daily vocabulary?

I think it's hilarious. I love [FRESH] [CERTIFIED] dank memes
Quote by chev311e
Clearly this thread is about how op wants everyone to know he has a girlfriend.

Yep made it to subtly ward off Pit dwellers' advances.
I eat bananas vigorously

BUTTS.

Closed because of Fat Lard. You're a terrible person, Fat Lard. You should feel terrible about yourself, and you should all blame Fat Lard for this thread getting closed.

Seriously though, this meme is terrible and Fat Lard should feel bad
Hey, look. Sigs are back.